+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What are the chances of this wr core staying together now?

Being that Nicks isn't having a stellar season could there be a hometown discount coming? I also have reviewed all the games very carefully this season and it does indeed seems to have lost a step or may not be fully healthy. There is no way in hell he should try to demand more than 6 mil a season.

Some teams this season are still paying close attention to him in the form of bracketing. Maybe with a draft pick and free agent pickups this line could be fixed to allow Eli to really tap the potential of this we core.

I don't see Nicks back.. Just my opinion. Even with the money equation out of it.. I don't see him back.
    Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Seven games to go. Let's see what happens next.
    Do not feed the trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGisBallin View Post
    I don't see Nicks back.. Just my opinion. Even with the money equation out of it.. I don't see him back.
    With that said, does he leave for the money or just to leave? I seriously doubt he gets good money on the market.

I heard he wants to go to a team that has a QB capable of winning the big game...oh, wait.
    Do not feed the trolls.

Banned
    Core is incorrect. The proper word is CORPS.

corps (kr, kr)
    n. pl. corps (krz, krz)
    a. A separate branch or department of the armed forces having a specialized function.

b. A tactical unit of ground combat forces between a division and an army commanded by a lieutenant general and composed of two or more divisions and auxiliary service troops.

2. A body of persons acting together or associated under common direction: the press corps. See Synonyms at band2.

Quote Originally Posted by cva14 View Post

corps (kr, kr)
    n. pl. corps (krz, krz)
    a. A separate branch or department of the armed forces having a specialized function.

b. A tactical unit of ground combat forces between a division and an army commanded by a lieutenant general and composed of two or more divisions and auxiliary service troops.

2. A body of persons acting together or associated under common direction: the press corps. See Synonyms at band2.
    lol, we have this conversation about every 8 months and btw, you left out corpse which what we've beaten this topic to over the years....
    No one remembers who came in second.

Quote Originally Posted by cva14 View Post

corps (kr, kr)
    n. pl. corps (krz, krz)

What's the term for someone who ditches a friend without notice

Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    What's the term for someone who ditches a friend without notice
    a total jerk?

Banned
    He will be back