+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantsrangers View Post
    Randle is better than Nicks? Since when?
    Ever since Randle catches the ball, scores Tds and doesn't drop the ball. Also Randle shows up every week and doesn't get hurt getting out of bed. Nicks had his moment with the Giants and now like Smith and Plaxico he is history.

Banned
    Look I love Randle and I'm not Nicks' biggest fan but Nicks is a completely better receiver right now. Doesn't mean it won't change but Nicks is so much better.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovereign View Post
    Look I love Randle and I'm not Nicks' biggest fan but Nicks is a completely better receiver right now. Doesn't mean it won't change but Nicks is so much better.
    Glad you like Randle, because he will be starting next year opposite Victor, while Nicks will be a disappointing overpaid No. 2 Wr that is always hurt on some other team.

Quote Originally Posted by Beenthere View Post
    Ever since Randle catches the ball, scores Tds and doesn't drop the ball. Also Randle shows up every week and doesn't get hurt getting out of bed. Nicks had his moment with the Giants and now like Smith and Plaxico he is history.
    Randle has several drops to his credit this season, almost as many as Nicks. According to Football Outsiders, Randle and Nicks have identical Catch Rates of 54%. (Catch Rate represents the percentage of passes to this receiver completed.)

According to NBCSports, Nicks and Cruz each have 4 drops and Randle has 3

http://scores.nbcsports.msnbc.com/fb...rank=232&year=

None of them crack the top 13
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 11-15-2013 at 07:25 PM.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Beenthere View Post

Randle hasnt even started a full season like Nicks. How is Randle better than Nicks when we dont even know if Randle be a decent starter?

Show us, don't tell us

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Show us, don't tell us
    That is what I usually say but since it is Nicks first trip down this road (when compared with Tuck daily blah, blah, blah) I take it for what it is. He's had a good week in practice and has high expectations for Sunday. Let his words translate to the field otherwise I don't want to hear from him again.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    That is what I usually say but since it is Nicks first trip down this road (when compared with Tuck daily blah, blah, blah) I take it for what it is. He's had a good week in practice and has high expectations for Sunday. Let his words translate to the field otherwise I don't want to hear from him again.
    Long flight?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Randle has several drops to his credit this season, almost as many as Nicks. According to Football Outsiders, Randle and Nicks have identical Catch Rates of 54%. (Catch Rate represents the percentage of passes to this receiver completed.)

According to NBCSports, Nicks and Cruz each have 4 drops and Randle has 3

http://scores.nbcsports.msnbc.com/fb...rank=232&year=

None of them crack the top 13
    4 drops? Judging by the boards you would think it was 40..

They just aren't getting him the ball. I don't know if he lost a step or Eli isn't getting enough time to let plays develop.

A few of those drops were important ones in the endzone of losses
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***