+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Beason will = our AP.

I made this comment about a month ago. I brought back the title because Pat said the same thing about him after he listen to him as he was miced up for the raiders game. Anyone still not a believer? He is a leader out there in the middle. Any of else want to flame him in this post?

Quote Originally Posted by Ladder27 View Post
    I made this comment about a month ago. I brought back the title because Pat said the same thing about him after he listen to him as he was miced up for the raiders game. Anyone still not a believer? He is a leader out there in the middle. Any of else want to flame him in this post?
    Who wasn't a believer? Why would anyone want to flame him? He has produced since his first week here....

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    Who wasn't a believer? Why would anyone want to flame him? He has produced since his first week here....

They did. Try and find my old post.

Beason is better than AP. Beason is more like our Mike Barrow. AP was good but very soft. Mike Barrow was a hard hitting 150 tackle making machine. All this AP conparison does not do Beason justice.

They did. Try and find my old post.
    I haven't seen anyone dogging Beason. If anything I've seen the extreme opposite, people talking him up like he's Ray Lewis. If you want to prove a point you can find your old thread yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    I haven't seen anyone dogging Beason. If anything I've seen the extreme opposite, people talking him up like he's Ray Lewis. If you want to prove a point you can find your old thread yourself.
    I do not have to prove nothing, why becouse I started this thread like I stated a month ago and know what was said. You on the other hand do not and want to target me for pointing it out. Before you attack me on my posts how about you go back and find it. Other then that have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by Antone78 View Post
    Beason is better than AP. Beason is more like our Mike Barrow. AP was good but very soft. Mike Barrow was a hard hitting 150 tackle making machine. All this AP conparison does not do Beason justice.
    But apparently he's also made of Andrebrownium when it comes to injuries...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    But apparently he's also made of Andrebrownium when it comes to injuries...
    lol

Why are you looking for trouble? I haven't seen a negative post about Beason.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

I do not have to prove nothing, why becouse I started this thread like I stated a month ago and know what was said. You on the other hand do not and want to target me for pointing it out. Before you attack me on my posts how about you go back and find it. Other then that have a nice day.
    “JPP said there would be blood in the water,” Scandrick said. “Did he even have a stat today?”