+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    I haven't seen anyone dogging Beason. If anything I've seen the extreme opposite, people talking him up like he's Ray Lewis. If you want to prove a point you can find your old thread yourself.
    You are right. I have NOT seen anyone bash him at all. The only thing that was said is that he is somewhat injury prone; which, unfortunately is true. Hopefully he stays healthy.

Stand with Cruz!

Quote Originally Posted by Ladder27 View Post
    I do not have to prove nothing, why becouse I started this thread like I stated a month ago and know what was said. You on the other hand do not and want to target me for pointing it out. Before you attack me on my posts how about you go back and find it. Other then that have a nice day.
    You don't even want to put forth the effort to look for your own post to provide a link, so why would/should we even care. Now your attacking posters who were skeptical about a gut who hadn't played a down in over two years? Someone seems a bit angry today.

Banned
    Beason has been pretty good, not too sure who bashed him, unless you meant criticizing him

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Why are you looking for trouble? I haven't seen a negative post about Beason.
    I am not people on here said he was no AP. I am just pointing out the fact even management says hes just like AP. People on here said a while back he was not as good as AP and he had to prove himself. Since getting here he has proved himself. And worthy of the AP title.

Quote Originally Posted by FishinTheSalt View Post
    You don't even want to put forth the effort to look for your own post to provide a link, so why would/should we even care. Now your attacking posters who were skeptical about a gut who hadn't played a down in over two years? Someone seems a bit angry today.

For your info I did.

Slip posted this. Lol, so PFF gave him a +9 for the game? And people are talking him up like he was great.

He missed tackles, took poor angles, especially in coverage, and didnt look explosive at all to me.

Banned
    I am not people on here said he was no AP. I am just pointing out the fact even management says hes just like AP. People on here said a while back he was not as good as AP and he had to prove himself. Since getting here he has proved himself. And worthy of the AP title.

To be honest. the title is a bit out there anyway. Beason has been great but will never have the effect on a team that AP had on his

Not angry at all, was just saying some people being critics when the guy just got here is BS.

Banned
    Slip posted this. Lol, so PFF gave him a +9 for the game? And people are talking him up like he was great.

He missed tackles, took poor angles, especially in coverage, and didnt look explosive at all to me.

seems like he thought he had a bad game. Thats weak evidence

Quote Originally Posted by Giantsrangers View Post
    To be honest. the title is a bit out there anyway. Beason has been great but will never have the effect on a team that AP had on his

How so? Plz explain.