+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by giantscolombia View Post
    No, dude.
    I mean I think you're argument is invalid as I doubt anyone bashed Beason but AP is widely known on the GMB as Antonio Pierce.

I can deal with that I just took people the wrong way then. But i felt him coming here from the start was the best damn thing on earth at the time regardless of what he did. Plus i do see him really taking a spot over that has not had anyone worth a crap since AP got hurt. Just saying.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladder27 View Post
    I can deal with that I just took people the wrong way then. But i felt him coming here from the start was the best damn thing on earth at the time regardless of what he did. Plus i do see him really taking a spot over that has not had anyone worth a crap since AP got hurt. Just saying.

I understand what youre saying now, sorry for that

Quote Originally Posted by Giantsrangers View Post
    Sorry about that guys, i'm so used to seeing AP=Adrian Peterson that i thought it was Peterson since he returned with an injury also.
    No worries your most likely a young one. If not we will learn yea. :P

AP lately means Adrian Peterson, thats how everyone abbreviates it anyway. If i'm wrong tell me
    AD-All Day

No comparison at all with AP. Can we let the guy be Beason?????

Sorry about that guys, i'm so used to seeing AP=Adrian Peterson that i thought it was Peterson since he returned with an injury also.
    That was only the third apology I have seen on these boards in 8 years. ...........almost as rare as a Nicks TD this year.

We have all mis-spoke, overstated, pontificated etc at some time or another here (except for maybe Slip who is always right). Apologies are appreciated but not totally necessary here.
    Last edited by jomo; 11-16-2013 at 01:52 PM.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Pierce even used to call himself "AP" on the SNF video introduction things.