+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New York Giants vs. Seattle Seahawks

Bench Player

New York Giants vs. Seattle Seahawks

I'm coming over from Scotland to attend a Giants game as I do every year. I bought two tickets for this game off Ticketmaster but since changed my mind and treated myself to lower end zone tickets instead. I therefore have two spare tickets for this game for sale.

Section 327
    Row 22
    Seats 26-27

I paid $250.75 for the two tickets so I would like to receive face value for them but I'm willing to listen to reasonable offers.

Thank you

Bench Player
    Put them up for sale on the Giants ticket exchange just enter the barcode and tell them how much you want for them and they will do the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamato20 View Post
    Put them up for sale on the Giants ticket exchange just enter the barcode and tell them how much you want for them and they will do the rest.
    Great advice. Ticket exchange is a great way to go.

Antrel asks fans to "please stick with us" and when it's over "we'll all celebrate together."

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamato20 View Post
    Thank you.

Also, you can list them on Stubhub also. I've had good luck selling this year using them.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet-Blue View Post
    Also, you can list them on Stubhub also. I've had good luck selling this year using them.
    My next step was to list them on Stubhub but I wanted to check on here first to see if there were any fans interested. Not interested in making any sort of profit from these unlike everyone else on Stubhub.

Quote Originally Posted by y44_kcm View Post
    My next step was to list them on Stubhub but I wanted to check on here first to see if there were any fans interested. Not interested in making any sort of profit from these unlike everyone else on Stubhub.
    I'm happy just to break even or get a little less than FV when I sell things on Stub-Hub. As long as you price your tickets right you can sell them very easy. This Summer I sold a pair of Bon Jovi tickets 6 hours before the show for FV less the Fee, they sold within an hour of listing it. I sold a single Jets vs. Patriots ticket this Fall for FV + the Fee. The Fee is 15% on both ends and people know that so most are willing buy at FV + the fee knowing you are just trying to break even. Good Luck.

+ Reply to Thread