+ Reply to Thread
    Veteran

Nicks and Cruz number 1 WR duo in the NFL

Idk if anyone noticed this but Victor Cruz and Hakeem Nicks combined for 2728 yards this year. The most out of any WR duo in the entire NFL!

The next closest WR duo is Mike Wallace and Antonio Brown who combined for 427 less yards.

In 2 years we went from our biggest need being a WR to having the best duo in the NFL... Good job Reese!

Re: Nicks and Cruz number 1 WR duo in the NFL

Funny, I remember Nicks being mentioned for record breaking stats this year and the undrafted guy from the Jets' preseason game comes out of no where to rearrange our team's record books. I honestly believe this duo has potential to become the best the league has seen since Isaac Bruce and Torry Holt. Call it bold but I see a possibility.
    Either way can't wait to see them on the field Sunday

i think Manningham is pretty good too.
    we do have a talented and young group.
    due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
    my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

[quote user="stormblue"]i think Manningham is pretty good too.
    we do have a talented and young group.[/quote]
    For as good as he is, (starting WR on any other team) Mannigham is an afterthought in this offense. A potent 3rd option, but Nicks/Cruz can carry us deep into the playoffs if we can just get a run game going....Somebody kick BJ in the shins before the game... we need him to be ANGRY.