+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: By 4pm All giants fans will be.....

Bench Player

Re: By 4pm All giants fans will be.....

[quote user="PIERCEnumber58rules"][quote user="ocky"]back to saying get rid of fewell, killdrive, coughlin, the secondary, lbs and how much you need another running back.[/quote]

Go back to your falcon board. GMEN gonna stomp you out. You guys are nothing.[/quote]

Actually im a eagles fan. Enjoy the next couple of hours you have left in the 2011 season.

[quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="ocky"]back to saying get rid of fewell, killdrive, coughlin, the secondary, lbs and how much you need another running back.[/quote] Bradshaw is gonna be huge today! Just watch! Hes gonna run with power and a hungry attitude! I say Bradshaw is the KEY to our victory and he goes over a 100yrds and a 1td! Giants WIN 27-23
    [/quote]
    I hope so, Lofton and Weatherspoon are beasts
    [/quote] Bradshaw has attitude and i think he plays physical and determined and gets in a groove and with the pass game hitting dosen't get to much of a crowd on the line and takes advantage of that I just got a feeling about Bradshaw today

[quote user="ocky"][quote user="PIERCEnumber58rules"][quote user="ocky"]back to saying get rid of fewell, killdrive, coughlin, the secondary, lbs and how much you need another running back.[/quote] Go back to your falcon board. GMEN gonna stomp you out. You guys are nothing.[/quote] <U><FONT size=5>Actually im a eagles fan.</FONT></U> Enjoy the next couple of hours you have left in the 2011 season.[/quote]A source expert on losing. Tell us how it feels.

All-Pro

The last 2 games I have been calling for a huge running game. They have been better but hopefully they improve today. If they get the run going along with the passing game they already have they can play with anyone.

[quote user="ocky"][quote user="PIERCEnumber58rules"][quote user="ocky"]back to saying get rid of fewell, killdrive, coughlin, the secondary, lbs and how much you need another running back.[/quote]

Go back to your falcon board. GMEN gonna stomp you out. You guys are nothing.[/quote]

Actually im a eagles fan. Enjoy the next couple of hours you have left in the 2011 season.[/quote]

Really? who are the Eagles playing today?Your season ended when the Giants beat the Jets.
    Enjoy your off season that started a couple weeks ago..typical Seagull fan..To uninformed to know when to shut up.
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

All-Pro

[quote user="ocky"][quote user="PIERCEnumber58rules"][quote user="ocky"]back to saying get rid of fewell, killdrive, coughlin, the secondary, lbs and how much you need another running back.[/quote]

Actually im a eagles fan. Enjoy the next couple of hours you have left in the 2011 season.[/quote]
    A bitter eagles fan.. Lol. Who would of thought...

I made another thread about what are div rival fans are doing this morning. Perhaps u should post in it and tell us how your morning is going?
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

All-Pro

[quote user="miked1958"][quote user="ocky"][quote user="PIERCEnumber58rules"][quote user="ocky"]back to saying get rid of fewell, killdrive, coughlin, the secondary, lbs and how much you need another running back.[/quote]

Shouldn't be to hardto answer since you guys are experts on what to do this time of year when eagles season is over.. U guys should write a book on how NOT to win a SB.

Bet it would be a best seller . Lol
    A bitter eagles fan.. Lol. Who would of thought...

I made another thread about what are div rival fans are doing this morning. Perhaps u should post in it and tell us how your morning is going?[/quote]

4-New York Giants!!!!!

Bench Player

ocky we will not be join your team at home which is the egirls

[quote user="ocky"]back to saying get rid of fewell, killdrive, coughlin, the secondary, lbs and how much you need another running back.[/quote]

Yes, but then when Eli brings the team back and we win the game at 4:15, everyone will be fine...

All-Pro

Agreed

4-New York Giants!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread