+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

So what are cowboys,egirls and skins fans doing today?

I guess wishing and hoping and praying the giants don't get on another long playoff run.

They want us eliminated ASAP cause they know with each week we stay alive the harder it will be to Knock us out.

So all our division rivals are getting up today with really nothing to look forward to except cheer against us due to their teams all being sent Packing.

We had most problems and injuries and are still playing.
    Must be absolutely killing them. Lol
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Re: So what are cowboys,egirls and skins fans doing today?

they're all waving their falcons flags and rocking their jerseys
    Odell Beckham Junior: The future of the Giants

[quote user="egyptian420"]they're all waving their falcons flags and rocking their jerseys
    [/quote]
    Lol... They hate it that we are still playing

4-New York Giants!!!!!

[quote user="miked1958"][quote user="egyptian420"]they're all waving their falcons flags and rocking their jerseys
    [/quote]
    Lol... They hate it that we are still playing[/quote]

My one friend who is a cowboys fan drank himself silly last night. Maybe he'll miss the game altogether and wake up to one GIANT win, haha

[quote user="BigBlue wins"][quote user="miked1958"][quote user="egyptian420"]they're all waving their falcons flags and rocking their jerseys
    [/quote]
    Lol... They hate it that we are still playing[/quote]

My one friend who is a cowboys fan drank himself silly last night.* Maybe he'll miss the game altogether and wake up to one GIANT win, haha
    [/quote]
    Lol

4-New York Giants!!!!!

My nephew is a Boys fan and he won't even take my calls or texts since we beat them. He was so sure they would win. Now he can't face me. He is waiting and hoping we get beat today, then he will contact me.

4-New York Giants!!!!!

[quote user="miked1958"]I guess wishing and hoping and praying the giants don't get on another long playoff run.

They want us eliminated ASAP cause they know with each week we stay alive the harder it will be to Knock us out.

So all our division rivals are getting up today with really nothing to look forward to except cheer against us due to their teams all being sent Packing.

We had most problems and injuries and are still playing.
    Must be absolutely killing them. Lol[/quote]The same thing we were doing the years after the SB. Let's not get too ****y here and start dissing other fans because we have been in their shoes more times than not. Let's not forget that ,other than 2007, since 2001 we are either no playoffs or one and done and have not yet won a playoff game in our home. Let's hope that we do not maintain this tradition today.

[quote user="giantsforce"][quote user="miked1958"]I guess wishing and hoping and praying the giants don't get on another long playoff run. They want us eliminated ASAP cause they know with each week we stay alive the harder it will be to Knock us out. So all our division rivals are getting up today with really nothing to look forward to except cheer against us due to their teams all being sent Packing. We had most problems and injuries and are still playing. Must be absolutely killing them. Lol[/quote]The same thing we were doing the years after the SB. Let's not get too ****y here and start dissing other fans because we have been in their shoes more times than not. Let's not forget that ,other than 2007, since 2001 we are either no playoffs or one and done and have not yet won a playoff game in our home. Let's hope that we do not maintain this tradition today.[/quote]Good for you Rev takin the high road. Me I'm stickin with taunts and digs as long as I can.[]

So what are cowboys,egirls and skins fans doing today? Reviewing draft picks!
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

i hope that they are all laying underneath the
    "poo button"
    due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
    my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss