+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I really think we beat Dallas next week.

The first game we did not have Jon Beason, who has singlehandely revitalized our LB core, or Will Hill, who was serving a 4 game suspension then. Cowboys will be missing one of their best players, LB Sean Lee (whom I wanted the Giants to draft and they passed up) so that is gonna hurt them on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by RonJon View Post
    The first game we did not have Jon Beason, who has singlehandely revitalized our LB core, or Will Hill, who was serving a 4 game suspension then. Cowboys will be missing one of their best players, LB Sean Lee (whom I wanted the Giants to draft and they passed up) so that is gonna hurt them on defense.
    Yep mentioned that in another thread and also it's what I meant in the above post when I said Dallas won't be facing the SAME D
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

We passed up on Sean Lee? Who did we draft instead?

The way our secondary was exposed against Green Bay I seriously have my doubts that we can hang. Bryant is licking his chops and praying he gets one on one coverage with McBride; I he does he will win that battle every time. We still haven't figured out how to cover a TE and Whitten will have his usual 10 catches against us. Only chance is to get to Romo early and often, hope JPP, Tuck and Jenkins are revving up their motors!!!

Banned
    There is nothing wrong with the secondary
    Last week we were playing the run....had the defense up not back

Also that kid made some Sammy Baugh type throws lobbed them in as well as anyone I have ever seen
    Apparently within GB he is known for that.....a secret weapon

I expect Romo will be running for his life all day

They seem to always put up points against Dallas. Im hoping that somehow this game breaks Eli out of his season long funk, There is no excuse for this offense to be this terrible. If u look at the history between these 2 teams good chance the Giants will need to score in the 30's to win and I am not sold they can do that without turning the ball over 3 times

The Giants D has played well but I can not remember in all my years of watching the Giants save for the strike year playing 4 QB's in a row as bad as the 1's we just finished playing. Lets see if they can hold Dallas to under 20 points
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 11-19-2013 at 08:16 AM.

The way the G-Men are playing, they have a shot at beating anyone, Eli has to really be on target ! No mistakes.....

Fans going to the game on Sunday, Make a lot of NOISE when Dallas has the Ball ............Romo will get FLUSTERED and screw up.

Go Giants !
    Last edited by BillTheGreek; 11-21-2013 at 07:19 AM.

The way to win is to smack Romo in the face until he starts making mistakes. I would love to see Tuck or Jenkins or JPP put a bone crushing hit on him and then watch Jerry's face from the box. I'm hungry for smash mouth defensive Giants football. I want them to dare Tony to roll out and throw and have him pay for it dearly. I can see Beason laying wood on him and it would make me most happy.
    Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray Handjob. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueOnes View Post
    The way to win is to smack Romo in the face until he starts making mistakes. I would love to see Tuck or Jenkins or JPP put a bone crushing hit on him and then watch Jerry's face from the box. I'm hungry for smash mouth defensive Giants football. I want them to dare Tony to roll out and throw and have him pay for it dearly. I can see Beason laying wood on him and it would make me most happy.
    exactly....keep him contained and crush him in the pocket....
    he is very good passing on the run.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

hit Romo early and often even if we need to give up a penalty to set tone

Run D as before

Pressure Cowboys WR and Witten at line. no free releases

ST just have to be adequate. No major F ups

I believe O will get it together this week

Very confident this week (that's usually a bad sign)

1 game season. Those who are going be sure to make the place LOUD

Our lads will get it done Sunday

+ Reply to Thread