Dallas is FINISHED.......they might lose out

It's friggen Philadelphia we need to be concerned about

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    Dallas
    Dallas

You are seriously concerned about Dallas

Dallas is FINISHED.......they might lose out

It's friggen Philadelphia we need to be concerned about
    true. Wonder how all our Dallas poster feel about falling out of first place today for the first time in many weeks. Next week they fall into a tie for second
    Last edited by miked1958; 11-18-2013 at 12:58 AM.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by IamGiantsfan View Post
    I thought this team is still a joke, how could we beat the division champs ?
    Egals are the champs right now, and our D is seriously no joke. But if our O cant start scoring TDs, we are going nowhere. The O-line can kind of run block, but our pass-blocking gets blown up by almost every team we have played.

We won 4 games cause we didn't have to score much. The Boys can score, I just hope we can too next week.

Quote Originally Posted by DandyDon View Post
    Egals are the champs right now, and our D is seriously no joke. But if our O cant start scoring TDs, we are going nowhere. The O-line can kind of run block, but our pass-blocking gets blown up by almost every team we have played.

We won 4 games cause we didn't have to score much. The Boys can score, I just hope we can too next week.

This, our offense still feels a little flat.

Bench Player
    I said as much in a thread I made but yes I agree, next week IS THE SEASON. Losing to Dallas and its over, winning on the other hand puts all the pressure on Philly and there is nothing more we can ask for.

You don't give praise to a team that just beat backup quarterbacks yet can still say we will beat statistically one of the better NFL QBs in this league. What is with your posts. I guess I'll respond to this post so. It will be our biggest test since we went on our streak. Will be huge if we beat them. They have problems. Their defensive was pretty poor with Sean Lee being a bright glimmer and he's gone. However looking at our coverage on big plays today, Romo and co could put up staggering numbers. Obviously hoping for a 5th straight win. The world knows how much the Giants love streaks. Will be a tough game either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Hassett00 View Post
    You don't give praise to a team that just beat backup quarterbacks yet can still say we will beat statistically one of the better NFL QBs in this league. What is with your posts. I guess I'll respond to this post so. It will be our biggest test since we went on our streak. Will be huge if we beat them. They have problems. Their defensive was pretty poor with Sean Lee being a bright glimmer and he's gone. However looking at our coverage on big plays today, Romo and co could put up staggering numbers. Obviously hoping for a 5th straight win. The world knows how much the Giants love streaks. Will be a tough game either way.
    The secondary is really gonna need to improve over what they did today.

Quote Originally Posted by gmenfan0488 View Post
    The secondary is really gonna need to improve over what they did today.
    Romo usually has his way w/the Giants secondary anyways. Is Murray going to be back? I think the key is obviously to keep the turnovers down & to dominate the time of possession to minimize the amount of time that their O is on the field. It will also help that Lee will be out as well on D.

The key to the game is Brown. The Giants will go as he goes. They need to give him enough carries to get rolling. That didn't happen today.