+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Redskins

Banned

Redskins

what a joke. RG3 is horrible

Honestly I don't think he is 100% after last year and just wanted to play and is hurting the team more than helping them

Banned
    If he isnt 100% then management and coaching dont deserve to have him as their QB.

I remember hearing him say that he wants to help the team blah blah blah and remember where they left him in the game when he was hurt?

Banned
    RG3 is all talk

agreed he is nothing great...he has had a few flashes of greatness thats all

He was great last year. Its amazing what a difference a year and an injury make.

I love it, at least they will keep us off of the bottom if they keep playing like that. LOL

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantsrangers View Post
    what a joke. RG3 is horrible
    its sad that if we make a run we could fall one game short because of SD not being able to get it in the endzone in three cracks from the goal line. Philly is hot now with Foles and they have a favorable schedule. I mean look they have not won a home game in almost a year and are pasting the skins 24-0 in the friendly confines.

Looks like we have to hope for someone to come along beat them but that would require us to win all of our games. We may need them to lose two. They may wind up with a better div record and have tie breakers against us with common opponents..
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    its sad that if we make a run we could fall one game short because of SD not being able to get it in the endzone in three cracks from the goal line. Philly is hot now with Foles and they have a favorable schedule. I mean look they have not won a home game in almost a year and are pasting the skins 24-0 in the friendly confines.

Looks like we have to hope for someone to come along beat them but that would require us to win all of our games. We may need them to lose two. They may wind up with a better div record and have tie breakers against us with common opponents..

Yep. giants did this to themselves. i'll throw up if Philly wins this division