+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

TO BE DELETED BEFORE KICKOFF!!!!....

....so you best get your smack talk in here between now and kickoff time g fans and other fellow Dallas fans. cause smack talk don't matter after kickoff. new threads can start after the game...

all week long I been hearing from everywhere how the g's are going to win. sure you people have won 4 games but not impressively. Dallas is getting a lot of starters back and I get a feeling they are going to show a different look and attitude going into this game. you can thank that pierre paul guy for part of that running his mouth like that. when you get a motivated Romo with the return of Miles on offense, you can bet Dallas is putting up 30 plus points this week. people like to mock me at defending Austin like I have but stats are stats....with Miles in the lineup, we're 4-1 and 1-4 without him. that pretty much speaks for itself. a healthy Ware(mostly anyways) and Hatcher is going to give Selvie a big game and I am betting a couple sacks at least with a classic eli fumble. while its true Lee being out sucks, a healthy secondary is going to be picking off the pick6 master this year a couple times I am betting as well........

I hope yall have enjoyed your win streak. I am actually happy for coughlin on that cause he had to deal with a lot of crap on the 0-6 start. and he aint a bad guy; I kinda like him..but the happiness ends this sunday at metlife when the mighty Romo comes home away from home and kicks some giants butt!!!! GO DALLAS!!!!!!!!

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Banned
    I smell a SWEEEEEEEEEP

All-Pro
    I forgot how impressively the Cowboys have been beating people, remind me of that again.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by n420p69 View Post
    I forgot how impressively the Cowboys have been beating people, remind me of that again.
    Oh you'll be reminded for sure by the end of the game

All-Pro
    Good luck.. I think your going to need it. First fact.. You do realize our offense put up almost 500 yards in the opening game loss. Eli had 4TD passes and 31 points on your defense despite the offense having 6 turnovers. How do you account for that. How are you handed 3 INTs and 3 fumbles yet still give up that many yards, TD passes and points?

Second fact.. Dallas defense is not as good as It was on opening day.

Third fact.. Giants offense is not as good as it was on opening day.

Fourth fact.. Weather will be cold and very windy. Sustained winds 25/30mph with gusts to 39mph. I don't think miles Dez Cruz nicks are going to be huge factors.. Enter brown and jacobs vs Murray.. We have had a decent running game of late..

Fifth fact.. Giants have been stuffing the run.. See stats for A. Peterson, McCoy twice, Eddie Lacy and others.... I don't see Murray rushing on that D Line.

If giants can take away Whitten on the short throws they win the game. Beason will beast
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

I smell a repeat of the last game of 2011. Rhomo run out of town with his head down.

Dallas D gave up all 31 pts to the G-men in the opener, Giants D gave up 22, other 14 came off TOs. So in reality, the Giants D & O actually outplayed the Girls O & D. the 6 TOs are what killed us!

45 minutes until the beginning of the end for the Giants season! Or mine

Banned
    well shoot...I tired to delete this thread but it wont let me lol....wth? oh well guess it stays up then