SET THE DAMN TONE GILBRIDE!
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

#80 - Get well soon Vic

Re: USE JACOBS to start...... wtf HIT THEM IN THE MOUTH

Yeah some tip toeing to start the game.

dOWN WITH THAT let's go O BLOCK today no More mistakes move the ball!!

[quote user="gmen0820"]Yeah some tip toeing to start the game.[/quote]

You're ridiculous... ripping our players during a playoff game... unbelievable
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

#80 - Get well soon Vic

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"][quote user="gmen0820"]Yeah some tip toeing to start the game.[/quote]

You're ridiculous... ripping our players during a playoff game... unbelievable
    [/quote]I was ripping the players? You make a threa to suggest someone else be playing right now. Wtf?

There was no reason to believe Jacobs would be fired up the way the rest of the offense looked but he is looking sharp out there.

I'll take his running late then never, but he is running with fire. Gotta admit though, the OL is picking it up a little too.

[quote user="gmen0820"]There was no reason to believe Jacobs would be fired up the way the rest of the offense looked but he is looking sharp out there.

I'll take his running late then never, but he is running with fire. Gotta admit though, the OL is picking it up a little too.[/quote]

Jacobs is ALWAYS fired up.. he is the heart & soul of our offense especially run game.

He's been running with fire ALL YEAR.

If the O-line blocks for him Jacobs is VERY effective. He is a bully & plows through defenses.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

#80 - Get well soon Vic

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"][quote user="gmen0820"]There was no reason to believe Jacobs would be fired up the way the rest of the offense looked but he is looking sharp out there.

I'll take his running late then never, but he is running with fire. Gotta admit though, the OL is picking it up a little too.[/quote]

Jacobs is ALWAYS fired up.. he is the heart & soul of our offense especially run game.

If the O-line blocks for him Jacobs is VERY effective. He is a bully & plows through defenses.
    [/quote]Exactly, the OL needs to block, and at the time of this post, they were not blocking.

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"][quote user="gmen0820"]There was no reason to believe Jacobs would be fired up the way the rest of the offense looked but he is looking sharp out there.

[/quote]

+1...beast mode please...

[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"][quote user="gmen0820"]There was no reason to believe Jacobs would be fired up the way the rest of the offense looked but he is looking sharp out there.

[/quote]Exactly, the OL needs to block, and at the time of this post, they were not blocking.[/quote]

He's still more effective than Bradshaw because he runs through defenders... even if he's only picking up 2-3 yards it's still better than Bradshaw constantly losing yardage always trying to make a cut. Plus it softens the defense up.. they do not want to tackle him.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

#80 - Get well soon Vic