+ Reply to Thread
    All-Pro

Concerns being realized

The big concerns coming into this game were Falcons getting their run game going and using the short passing game to slow down the pass rush. On the Giants side it was a slow start for the offense... so far, that is exactly what we are seeing. Hoping for a big play to change the momentum because this game is not playing out to our advantage right now!
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Re: Concerns being realized

The big concerns are turnovers and discipline and as you can see, Giant discipline is a big problems, untimely penalties. Now the safety .Case closed on this game.

All-Pro

I haven't quit on them yet, just not happy with the way they started this game. Agree that discipline is a big problem with the penalties really setting them back.
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Concerns, here. They need talent, coaching and some play calling. Did I miss anything needed?

All-Pro

[quote user="bearbryant"]Concerns, here. They need talent, coaching and some play calling. Did I miss anything needed?[/quote]

Not sure that talent, at least on offense, is the main problem. Play calling... yes they haven't exactly attacked the defense so far. This drive is looking a lot better though, so let's not start the "fire all the coaches" talk just yet.