+ Reply to Thread

Do you now the illogic in keeping coaches because they made the playoffs?

We made the playoffs. Whoopee. And gilbride sucks. Should he stay just because we made the playoffs? unbelievable.

Re: Do you now the illogic in keeping coaches because they made the playoffs?

Too bad they made the playoffs, now we are sure to keep Coughlin and Gilbride.

Veteran

not so sure about that. Making it into the playoffs and then getting tossed like a rag doll doesn't really inspire confidence in our front office

All-Pro

I am more than happy to start talking about replacing coaches when the season is over... but let's at least let this game play out before giving up so quickly!
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Everyone knew coming into this game that Cruz and Nicks would Atlanta's focus on Defense. They have played tremendously taking those two guys out of the equation early in the game. I am just surprised that they haven't included Manningham and Ballard more into the game plan. It seems that Gilbride have no game plan. I think Gilbride is holding back to much.
    "In Reese, We No Longer Trust"

the play calling and o-line have taken nicks and cruz out, not the falcons

[quote user="mikeq672"]the play calling and o-line have taken nicks and cruz out, not the falcons
    [/quote]

+1
    "In Reese, We No Longer Trust"