+ Reply to Thread

Diehl, Boothe, Baas, Snee, and Mckenzie

Do us all a favor and just go back home. Yall are a joke of an Offensive Line. Seubert and O'Hara was the heart and soul of this Oline. Yall are garbage and it blew up in Reese's face on national TV

Re: Diehl, Boothe, Baas, Snee, and Mckenzie

Go home! Your post looks stupid now!

Just laugh off his posts like everyone else does . . . . he is one of the dumbest posters on here . . . .

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]Just laugh off his posts like everyone else does . . . . he is one of the dumbest posters on here . . . .[/quote]

That's why in game threads are so stupid.

In the first half of this game, he's 100% right....the offensive line was embarrassing and Atlanta was absolutely having their way with them.

But it's a 60 minute game.

[quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]Just laugh off his posts like everyone else does . . . . he is one of the dumbest posters on here . . . .[/quote]

That's why in game threads are so stupid.

In the first half of this game, he's 100% right....the offensive line was embarrassing and Atlanta was absolutely having their way with them.

But it's a 60 minute game.[/quote]
    You're preaching to the choir brother!

Veteran

Ignore him, he talks the same ****e over on the Madden forums also.

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]Just laugh off his posts like everyone else does . . . . he is one of the dumbest posters on here . . . .[/quote]

Dumbest post.....U going to sit here and defend this offensive line for their poor play in the 1st half?I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO POST ON THIS BOARD ABOUT GIANTS FOOTBALL. AND AT THE TIME I WAS NOT HAPPPY AT ALL WITH THE PLAY OF THE OFFENSIVE LINE.

This is why I save my smack talk for after the game.

Go live in Atlanta.