+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Nicks had the 1st down by one yard...... absolutely awful spot by the officials...

Easy forward progress.. should of been a no brainer 1st
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Re: Nicks had the 1st down by one yard...... absolutely awful spot by the officials...

so many things wrong with that, terrible spot, not reviewed, no one asked for a measurement

Re: Nicks had the 1st down by one yard...... absolutely awful spot by the officials...

I agree 10000%. These refs suck.

[quote user="mikeq672"]so many things wrong with that, terrible spot, not reviewed, no one asked for a measurement
    [/quote]

I think Eli thought we had a first down!

Easily one of the worst calls of the year. I think Eli and the Giants were surprised or confused by how awful it was. There wasn't even a question that Nick's forward progress was at least 1-2 yards beyond the line to gain.

Show class, be a Giants fan.

What were the Giants thinking. It had to be that Eli thought it was a first down because they should've ran Jacobs up the gut to get the 2 inches

And then that Gonzalez play was a sure 1st? Did these refs drink in the parking lot prior to the start? Couple that with the phantom holding calls....ugggggllllly reffing.

Bench Player

Awful spot. And then they give Atlanta the first on that? Whose the home team here?

Veteran

can anyone get a picture of this?

Veteran

HAD FIRST DWN,, BAD SPOT,, TC SHOULD OF ASKED FOR MESURMENT JUST SO THEY CAN TALK ABOUT NEXT PLAY,, THEN THE WORST PART OF ALL GOING 15 YARDS DOWN FEILD ON 3RD AND SHORT,, DAMNIT BADD OFF PLAYCALL