+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SWWWWEEEEPPPPAAAAAAH

Now maybe Eli weasel punk QB stuck in puberty will at last go away and we wont be forced to have to watch his " Great Kazoo" head on Sundays

Quote Originally Posted by Dallas Dude View Post
    Now maybe Eli weasel punk QB stuck in puberty will at last go away and we wont be forced to have to watch his " Great Kazoo" head on Sundays
    Until Romo actually gets his team to at least a Championship game, he will always be second fiddle to Eli.

Eli 2 SBs, ROmo ZIPPO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All-Pro
    Nice. Did you make an account just to say that? Nice win. Congrats. Giants deserved to lose with all the stupid penalties their defense made of the 15 yard variety over and over. Also not being able to take advantage of two bad snaps and a Dez fumble all on same series.

Can't really blame Eli an offense this time. No turnovers by Eli. I know he failed twice in Redzone but did enough to get back tied from being down 21-6.. ( partly due to TWO Dallas defenders thinking they were playing under college rules, one actually jumped back to avoid contact with giant player, lol ) it's not his fault a defense that held the cowboys to one third down conversion all day let them convert 3/4 on final drive and kill all 4:40 that was left on the clock..

That loss is on the defense not Eli..

Also Dez play on five yard line was a catch.. Bad officiating there. Also on the Cruz fumble with three guys stopping his forward progress and pushing him back I don't know why the Play wasn't blown dead?? I saw several plays all day after that where Guys were held up for less time and they blew the whistle. Also the call on kiwi was the right one. Can't touch a QB up around neck or head. But saw two plays where Eli got it worse and no call.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Two bad teams slugging it out.

Our team was a little worse than yours.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by RonJon View Post
    Until Romo actually gets his team to at least a Championship game, he will always be second fiddle to Eli.

Eli 2 SBs, ROmo ZIPPO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Correct. The Dallas players wish romo had accomplished half of what Eli has...

It's a mute point this year though. I don't see the NFCE rep no matter who it is going to Seattle or New Orleans and winning.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Have to agree on several of the comments,,, #1 this was one of the worst officiated games I've seen all year, both ways, at least the refs' were not biased,, #2 this WAS two bad teams trying to stay somewhat alive... Not trying to take ANYTHING away from your two SB wins this decade, just think Eli has gotten WAAAAAY too much praise for something the rest of the team ( Namely defense ) accomplished

Have to agree on several of the comments,,, #1 this was one of the worst officiated games I've seen all year, both ways, at least the refs' were not biased,, #2 this WAS two bad teams trying to stay somewhat alive... Not trying to take ANYTHING away from your two SB wins this decade, just think Eli has gotten WAAAAAY too much praise for something the rest of the team ( Namely defense ) accomplished
    The defense has been a big part of it, no doubt. But Eli has also led game winning drives in the biggest of games when they needed a score to win. Can't take that away from him

Sorry Gentlemen,, I CANT like Eli,,,,,,,,,,,,,, PEACE,,,We'll buy you a drink while we both watch someone other than our teams play in the SB this year,,,,,,,, SEE YOU NEXT FALL

Sorry Gentlemen,, I CANT like Eli,,,,,,,,,,,,,, PEACE,,,We'll buy you a drink while we both watch someone other than our teams play in the SB this year,,,,,,,, SEE YOU NEXT FALL
    Can't wait to see what Romo will do in the playoffs. Lol just lol

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    Two bad teams slugging it out.

Our team was a little worse than yours.
    This.

Antrel asks fans to "please stick with us" and when it's over "we'll all celebrate together."