+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where is Cruz?

Where is Cruz?

Why have we only gone to him twice???? He is our best receiver!!!!!!!

Re: Where is Cruz?

[quote user="CRUUUUUUUUZZ"]Why have we only gone to him twice???? He is our best receiver!!!!!!![/quote]He'll be lights out in the second half! The whole Giants team is going to be better!
    "Remain in what you are, the center of your life
    You made it to this point no one can tell you how..." Gojira-Vacuity

Nicks is our best receiver, Cruz is also great.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Question is if Cruz and Nicks are covered then where's Manningham. Is he having another game where he's confused?

[quote user="CRUUUUUUUUZZ"]Why have we only gone to him twice???? He is our best receiver!!!!!!![/quote]There bracketing him more.They have been doing it to Nicks all season.He has to get used to it and make a play or Manningham is going to have to burn them deep

If Kildrive keeps running BJ , it'll open up Cruz if needed. Right now, we need to run BJ and until they show trhey can stop him, we don't stop running the ball, simple, right?

All-Pro

Falcons are doing exactly what everyone expected.... doubling Cruz and Nix, no need to force it to them, use the run and short passing game.... they are giving it to them. If that works the Falcs will have to stop doubling both receivers opening up the big play
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Bench Player

He's great n he's opening lanes for Nicks!!! It's a team game!!