+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Perfect example

Perfect example

Of why Mario should not be an NFL receiver.
    The defender is on your back, the ball is under thrown and you keep your arms cradled waiting for it to drop in.
    Go up and get the ball you fool.

Re: Perfect example

I agree that was completely Mario's fault. He mistimed the jump and didn't even get good position on a backup corner.

Or at least start coming back for it a bit. He was not overthrown in the least. Manningham has many mental errors and I was hoping this would be his game but it looks like Eli can't find him.

[quote user="mcillo"]Of why Mario should not be an NFL receiver.
    The defender is on your back, the ball is under thrown and you keep your arms cradled waiting for it to drop in.
    Go up and get the ball you fool.[/quote]

He should know better, but I'm not ready to say he should not be an NFL receiver... that's just crazy.

Show class, be a Giants fan.

[quote user="NYG216"][quote user="mcillo"]Of why Mario should not be an NFL receiver.
    Go up and get the ball you fool.[/quote]

He should know better, but I'm not ready to say he should not be an NFL receiver... that's just crazy.
    [/quote] Ok, he can go play for the Rams.

Veteran

just telling my dad the same thing. he needs to attack the ball like cruz and nicks do.

wtf on that play JPP and Ross down

He's not our only WR with this problem. You gotta go up and get the ball at its highest point. He should know better. They do friggin drills on this.

[quote user="PIERCEnumber58rules"]He's not our only WR with this problem. You gotta go up and get the ball at its highest point. He should know better. They do friggin drills on this.[/quote]

That something most recievers in todays NFL dont know how to do, everyone just tried pinning the ball against their chest. Youd be lucky to find 20 guys who catch the ball with their hands in the entire league.

Nice play by Manningham and great throw.