+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 62
  1. #11
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    29,856
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Might be tied together the Marijuana and being unable to comprehend the defense
    Perhaps. I guess he hasn't matured yet. I hope he does because we're going to need him.
    I thought we had something special!!!

  2. #12
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Yeah, and I want to view their "good practices" they always claim to have.
    hahahaha "good practices"

  3. #13
    All-Pro TCHOF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,253
    JPP probably injured his shoulder cleaning up all of the Cowboy blood that he spilled on Sunday.

  4. #14
    im sorry but how the heck cant u get a guy to be a rotational pass rusher with as little responsibility to accoomadate their being as raw/green as he is...JPP played football for like 3 yrs and he was able to give us that his rookie year.

    either failur in coaching imo or moore isnt the player we thought and its gholston type bad...and i dont think its that.

  5. #15
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Posts
    6,953
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Yeah, and I want to view their "good practices" they always claim to have.
    They should start practicing at the games
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

  6. #16
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    29,856
    Quote Originally Posted by I Hate T.O. View Post
    Just play the kid...season is over..let JPP get healed up for next year..kid wont learn anything on the bench...play some young guns.Let's see what they can do.
    Here's the full quote:

    "... We're trying. Were trying to get him in a position where he can play and contribute. Hes basically been a special teams guy and hes really done a nice job with that. Hes physical, hes big, he can run -- all those things. (We're) trying to make sure that he is prepared to make all the adjustments that are necessary over the ball so that we dont get some of the mistakes that we had in preseason. This is where it is. I dont know if its all (because he missed practice time in camp with injuries), but its real. Its a fact were dealing with. And the sooner we can get him to that, then well have another guy that we feel like can be a pass rusher." #NYG

    They are cautiously preparing him instead of throwing him in the fire. But the way the season is going, it wouldn't be a bad idea to give him a few snaps.
    I thought we had something special!!!

  7. #17
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    29,856
    Quote Originally Posted by brad View Post
    They should start practicing at the games
    They already do
    I thought we had something special!!!

  8. #18
    and what a shame with jpp this yr...his future doesnt seem nearly as bright. but thats a knee jerk reaction on my part imo. just so disappointing this yr.

  9. #19
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    29,856
    Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    and what a shame with jpp this yr...his future doesnt seem nearly as bright. but thats a knee jerk reaction on my part imo. just so disappointing this yr.
    Injuries never help. Look at Nicks.
    I thought we had something special!!!

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Here's the full quote:

    "... We're trying. Were trying to get him in a position where he can play and contribute. Hes basically been a special teams guy and hes really done a nice job with that. Hes physical, hes big, he can run -- all those things. (We're) trying to make sure that he is prepared to make all the adjustments that are necessary over the ball so that we dont get some of the mistakes that we had in preseason. This is where it is. I dont know if its all (because he missed practice time in camp with injuries), but its real. Its a fact were dealing with. And the sooner we can get him to that, then well have another guy that we feel like can be a pass rusher." #NYG

    They are cautiously preparing him instead of throwing him in the fire. But the way the season is going, it wouldn't be a bad idea to give him a few snaps.
    Throw him in the fire, what are they afraid of? We may lose a game because Moore didn't know his correct assignments? Get real.. The season is virtually over, put the kid out there and let him see what he can add to the team going forward.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts