+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    No wonder why he dropped to the 3rd round. They should still be able to get him in on certain situations and tell him to go get the QB. Use him as a Blitzer
    One of Santa's reindeer ?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Injuries never help. Look at Nicks.
    Who?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Because this Ancient Coaching Staff don't like to play young players unless they have no other choice, might be a good 3 seasons before Moore gets more than 1 Snap at DE under this coaching staff SMH...

I don't understand when Coughlin started doing this because during the first Super Bowl Run under TC we played, Steve Smith, Ahmad Bradshaw, Kevin Boss, Jay Alford who all was Rookies, now all of a sudden they don't want to use the young players anymore. If Diehl did not get injured before the season started I swear Pugh probably would have been on the bench as well

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Who?
    Injuries never help. Look at Roanoke.

Eli: "You actually caught a pass!"

Injuries never help. Look at Roanoke.

love Buggs Bunny....my favorite cartoon character. The consumate wiseass....

love it...
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Perhaps. I guess he hasn't matured yet. I hope he does because we're going to need him.
    Yeah I hope he become the primary back up DE on both sides

The Giants have very, very average coordinators. The OC and DC make mistakes all game long. But a rookie isn't allowed to make a mistake?

It takes receivers 2 years to understand Gilbrides 'system'. I don't think the defensive players have ever actually figured out what Fewell is trying to do, hence the meeting a few weeks ago.

This coaching staff needs to go, pronto.

D Moore would of been a perfect fit on that 3rd and long that iced the game last Sunday... Only sending 3? SMH

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    love Buggs Bunny....my favorite cartoon character. The consumate wiseass....

love it...
    Do you see the crap they have on now a days on Saturday mornings? Horrible. Nothing like some classic Buggs Bunny in the AM as a kid. And a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch.

God forbid they line up DaMontre Moore at OLB and have him blitz the passer.

If that's beyond his capabilities, then Reese really **** the bed with this guy.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell