+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hakeem Nicks Expected To Practice

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Where is all the Webster hate...or Snee...or Ross.
    I guess being injured and missing big games is only evil for a few players.
    I've seen plenty of criticism of Webster. Referring to him as "Corey Toaster". Also about Snee getting special privileges because he is TC's son in law. Not much about Ross, but i think it may be that people didn't expect much of him when he came back anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by giantscolombia View Post
    It's not a hatefest, well not on my part. In my opinion it's pretty strange that he sat out. You know there is something else going on there. I don't know what it is and frankly it doesnt really matter to me but Hakeem wouldnt sit out for some "minor abdominal pain" considering he has played through injury all his career.
    Yes...there is something going on..The team is PO'd because he went to an outside doctor because he doesn't trust the team staff after last year....so they benched him.

This was a power play by TC...not some misbehavior from Nicks. Its the only possibility that makes sense.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by P_Simms_#11 View Post
    I've seen plenty of criticism of Webster. Referring to him as "Corey Toaster". Also about Snee getting special privileges because he is TC's son in law. Not much about Ross, but i think it may be that people didn't expect much of him when he came back anyway.
    I'm not talking about on the field. Posters are questioning Nicks as a man.
    Big difference.

Don't care if its unpopular - but I hope he gets healthy, all this stuff gets put behind him and the team and he remains a Giant.

It's possible he signs for only a year or 2 but I'll take it, he just needs to get healthy. The team needs a healthy Nicks, Cruz needs a healthy Nicks and so does Eli.
    Last few avatars: Nicks, Bradshaw, Jacobs - who's the next future ex-Giant

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    That says it all then
    lol.
    “JPP said there would be blood in the water,” Scandrick said. “Did he even have a stat today?”

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Yes...there is something going on..The team is PO'd because he went to an outside doctor because he doesn't trust the team staff after last year....so they benched him.

This was a power play by TC...not some misbehavior from Nicks. Its the only possibility that makes sense.
    Dude! I had NO idea! I'm not trying to call you out or be THAT guy but is this being reported? or just a hunch?

I guess it makes sense though. I can definitely see TC doing that.
    “JPP said there would be blood in the water,” Scandrick said. “Did he even have a stat today?”

Quote Originally Posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
    Don't care if its unpopular - but I hope he gets healthy, all this stuff gets put behind him and the team and he remains a Giant.

It's possible he signs for only a year or 2 but I'll take it, he just needs to get healthy. The team needs a healthy Nicks, Cruz needs a healthy Nicks and so does Eli.
    I'm with you completely. Great Giant and we're better with him on the team.

Hopefully he stays for cheap...or see ya and wouldn't wanna be ya!
    NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS!!! 8X WORLD CHAMPS!

Quote Originally Posted by primetime View Post
    What does him being a free agent have to do with anything?
    It's clear as day why Nicks is receiving displeasure from fans.
    Lack of productivity on the field, taking himself out on a crucial play because of frustration. And lastly the last episode last week, which no fan really knows what happened. But it stinks to high Heaven...
    Find me one Nicks thread from the past 6 weeks that doesn't mention his contract status. I get that he isn't putting up 2011 numbers and he won't be paid accordingly.

I'm sure you were around here during the Cruz negotiations and saw how many fans were blasting Cruz for months, when all the man did was put up to great seasons. For some reason people act like they the money for these salaries is coming out of their own pockets.

Quote Originally Posted by TroyArcher View Post
    Making a late run to pad his pay check next year.
    Cool....meaningless yards.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

+ Reply to Thread