+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by YATittle1962 View Post
    not sure how much I can trust someones football knowledge and play recognition who thinks the 3rd and 10 draw was the same play as the 2pt conversion draw.....but a well written article and I definitely agree with a lot of her points
    You do realize that to 99 % of the people watching, a shotgun draw/delayed handoff, etc. is all the same right? It's a sports writer not an ex player or coach writing the article. If that's the only thing you can nitpick the article for was her not distinguishing between 2 shotgun draw plays, then it was dead on.

Well they nailed this article. Killdrive is a joke. Not going to upset myself before the holiday. Happy thanksgiving everyone. I'll be having turduckin. Gilbride turkey, lame duck fewell, and chicken tc for not having the guts to can these fools.

Quote Originally Posted by imstilripped View Post
    You do realize that to 99 % of the people watching, a shotgun draw/delayed handoff, etc. is all the same right? It's a sports writer not an ex player or coach writing the article. If that's the only thing you can nitpick the article for was her not distinguishing between 2 shotgun draw plays, then it was dead on.
    she goes into such detail as if she understands the game though.....and I'm sorry but that takes a ton of credit away from what she says for me

aside from both plays coming out of shotgun and ending up a run there is absolutely nothing similar about those plays whatsoever

anyone who cannot decipher the difference I consider of minimal football knowledge ......there is nothing wrong with that.....most fans and journalists are of minimal football knowledge ilk

but then don't write an article outlining major details when you don't actually understand the game

truth

[QUOTE=TheAnalyst;985447]KEVIN KILLDRIVE

Don't call him that for nothing...

Year after year it is the same thing.

I would probably rank him in the bottom 5 of OCs in the league.[/

Who are your top five? If you had your choice of anyone to replace TC who would it be?

bottom line...
    Eli blew it
    The coaches blew it...

team effort
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    bottom line...
    KG sucks.
    Rudy doesn't.
    Agreed.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Guess the giants are not good at self-scouting. Giants seemed like every carry was 10 yard. They should have stuck with it more.

So........2014 eh
    Odell Beckham Junior: The future of the Giants

[QUOTE=Bigbluefan4;985458]
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    KEVIN KILLDRIVE

Don't call him that for nothing...

Year after year it is the same thing.

I would probably rank him in the bottom 5 of OCs in the league.[/

Who are your top five? If you had your choice of anyone to replace TC who would it be?
    I don't mind Coughlin, I still think he could get the job done. I'd replace Gilbride though.

"Gilbride’s biggest faults, from the outside looking in, are three-fold. One, he tends to be stubborn regarding plays that might have worked well with different personnel throughout the years but which might not necessarily be a fit for the current players he has."

You have GOT to adjust to the ability of your players, and the circumstances that surround your team. Just specific plays worked well in 2007 does NOT mean it will work today with a different set of players with different skill sets.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.