+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    what ever are you talking about.....???
    lol

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

It says something that we can not take advantage of the leagues worst defence without nicks....What does this say about next year, when we may not have nicks at all.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I am curious about the wording; " We need him to be his normal self..." Sounds like a more mental than physical issue maybe.
    Ding, Ding, Ding....we have a winner! It is mental. Whether he is worried about his contract or the more likely...worried about getting hurt.

I. E. Cruz can not be effective as the #1 receiver on the field. When NIcks is not effective, Cruz generally disappears. So the conundrum here is: Nicks has something wrong, so we probably don't resign him as our #1 receiver. Randle is a good #2 but maybe not a #1, so who fills the #1 role next year? Without a real, deep threat #1 receiver, Cruz loses a lot of his value.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I am curious about the wording; " We need him to be his normal self..." Sounds like a more mental than physical issue maybe.
    That's my read as well and exactly what I have been saying all along. If it were physical it wouldn't go away in one week.

It's a shame. He could have been a hero.

Quote Originally Posted by PennState1 View Post
    It's a shame. He could have been a hero.
    this guy is seriously easily a top 5 WR when healthy.
    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    this guy is seriously easily a top 5 WR when healthy.
    ... when healthy and focused.
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Quote Originally Posted by 1985 to Present View Post
    Ding, Ding, Ding....we have a winner! It is mental. Whether he is worried about his contract or the more likely...worried about getting hurt.
    Both interconnected
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by NorwoodBlue View Post
    I. E. Cruz can not be effective as the #1 receiver on the field. When NIcks is not effective, Cruz generally disappears. So the conundrum here is: Nicks has something wrong, so we probably don't resign him as our #1 receiver. Randle is a good #2 but maybe not a #1, so who fills the #1 role next year? Without a real, deep threat #1 receiver, Cruz loses a lot of his value.
    Cruz can't even beat press coverage