+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

We've reached a new low....

Really? Never in my wildest dreams did I think we would be within the worst 25% of NFL teams....

Odell Beckham Junior: The future of the Giants

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    Really? Never in my wildest dreams did I think we would be within the worst 25% of NFL teams....

So much for "meaningful games in December".
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    So much for "meaningful games in December".
    Probably a heck of a lot more meaningful for guys like Cox and Moore. They're probably licking their chops right now at the thought that they may have a legitimate shot at getting more reps down this stretch of games.

while i hate the fact the season has turned out the way it has, and how we've missed the postseason now 4 of 5 yrs, but prior to this season we've had relevant games up until week 17 and we/ve been competitive.

i wonder if the team mails it in and have a season under .500 for the first time (sans 2004) or if they get to .500 or better...

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    while i hate the fact the season has turned out the way it has, and how we've missed the postseason now 4 of 5 yrs, but prior to this season we've had relevant games up until week 17 and we/ve been competitive.

i wonder if the team mails it in and have a season under .500 for the first time (sans 2004) or if they get to .500 or better...
    I hope they keep trying finish the season strong ....I feel like alot of this teams problems could have been fixed with some change to either the staff or the staffs thinking/scheme you have to grow with the flow.....

Bench Player
    .500 isn't going to be easy even if the team plays well. I think big changes are coming to the team in the off-season and you can bet everyone in that locker room knows it. We'll see who wants to be here next year.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    I hope they keep trying finish the season strong ....I feel like alot of this teams problems could have been fixed with some change to either the staff or the staffs thinking/scheme you have to grow with the flow.....
    If you have any hope of changes to the staff, then don't hope they finish strong or there'll be no chance of it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by rtlax View Post
    .500 isn't going to be easy even if the team plays well. I think big changes are coming to the team in the off-season and you can bet everyone in that locker room knows it. We'll see who wants to be here next year.
    +1

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by imstilripped View Post
    If you have any hope of changes to the staff, then don't hope they finish strong or there'll be no chance of it at all.
    Really? Then I guess I'll have to prepare myself for that ....But I'm still not gonna sit down in front of my TV, on gameday and hope for my team for over 45 now loses....can't do it .... you go ahead tho if you want.....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    Really? Then I guess I'll have to prepare myself for that ....But I'm still not gonna sit down in front of my TV, on gameday and hope for my team for over 45 now loses....can't do it .... you go ahead tho if you want.....
    I won't do that either, I just won't watch the games, which won't be too difficult to do being in FL where they won't show 'em anyway. Won't even bother listening to the radio broadcasts either, the remaining 5 games are less important to me than preseason games. At least in preseason games you want to watch and get a feel for how your team might be looking for the new season, these are just pointless.