+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by imstilripped View Post
    I won't do that either, I just won't watch the games, which won't be too difficult to do being in FL where they won't show 'em anyway. Won't even bother listening to the radio broadcasts either, the remaining 5 games are less important to me than preseason games. At least in preseason games you want to watch and get a feel for how your team might be looking for the new season, these are just pointless.
    well I enjoy watching football in fact its the only sport I care to watch.....While I'm a giants fan first... I enjoy watching other teams play as well ....We're all disappointed with the giants season and it does make the rest of the football season less interesting...But I still find it enjoyable to watch and its more fun if the Giants win ....And its better for the players I would think.....anyway man to each his own
    Last edited by byron; 11-28-2013 at 01:43 AM.

Hey Morehead, it's all Ninks' fault

The way I remember those seasons we missed the playoffs is that we collapsed in December!

Why O-6 didn't say enough?

This year even the pre-season games were painful to watch!

Quote Originally Posted by imstilripped View Post
    I won't do that either, I just won't watch the games, which won't be too difficult to do being in FL where they won't show 'em anyway. Won't even bother listening to the radio broadcasts either, the remaining 5 games are less important to me than preseason games. At least in preseason games you want to watch and get a feel for how your team might be looking for the new season, these are just pointless.
    Pointless like showing up here repeatedly to tell everyone you dont care about the team and how you wont watch the games? What makes you think anyone gives a damn about your opinion of the team at this point? You're a frontrunning quitter who bailed on them months ago because you had "better things to do", so why stick around the message board of the team you wont watch and have no interest in? It makes no sense. This is a football board. The swimming pool is that way -------->

We've been here before, and unfortunately we'll be here again at some time in the future. Beleive it or not, I've seen Giants teams that were way worse than this team. We've been treated to a couple SB recently, and they kind of came right out of the blue when no one expected them. We've been drafting in the lower part of the draft for years, and the guality of our players has suffered. We SHOULD be able to draft some better quality players next year, and hopefully the team turns things around without a prolonged period of losing seasons.

Banned
    All we need is for the cowboys and eagles to fall apart
    Like they always do
    Just do it together

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    So much for "meaningful games in December".
    They will all be meaningful if we get some help with teams beating our NFCE foes starting today with Dallas and Oakland
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    Really? Never in my wildest dreams did I think we would be within the worst 25% of NFL teams....

Not sure how old you are but I have been watching the Giants since the mid-60's and you haven't seen bad.