+ Reply to Thread

Thread: First time I've looked at this board since Sunday afternoon.

Bench Player

First time I've looked at this board since Sunday afternoon.

I have no desire to really watch football now that the Giants crapped out. One thing I would like to say about this entire season is lets get a new OC. I don't mind Coughlin but Gilbride has to go. If TC does decide to retire then my hat off to him but if he doesn't then I'm fine with that too. Let a new OC get in there and show some new stuff like making plays suited to the players abilities. If we have a weak spot then play our strengths more. A win is a win whether we are running for 200+ or passing for 400+. Use what works and quit being so damn stubborn about "How we should play NY Giants Football" vs "Beating the team we are playing". I'm sorry for the rant but I'm just pissed about our season. The Cowboys played textbook cowboys football and we let them get a FG with almost 5 whole minutes left on the clock. For some reason the Cowboys just mess with the players and coaches heads. The cowboys deserve to be in better standings then us honestly after how we have played so far.

Bench Player
    I'm about to lose my cool. I just now decompressed from Sunday and I'm really not looking forward to any more football except maybe Peyton making it to the SB.

I felt like that about 3-6 games into the season. I got over it though and still watch Redzone and SNF. Although Sunday was a painful defeat the reality is that the Giants season was over long ago. They dug themselves into too big a hole in the first 6 games.

I am looking forward to the Cowboys losing their playoff game.

Had we won last week, it was still possible to win the division, but we let the opportunity slip by us.

Broncos are starting to show some cracks.

Veteran
    I was on the board on Monday, and it was brutal. There were threads about the coaches and Eli getting fired. I don't care if the coaches get fired, but keep Eli.

I'm thinking it might be Seattle and maybe NE. I don't watch enough AFC games to form an opinion on them. But keep an eye on the Cardinals too... their offense is finally finding a rhythm and they have a fantastic defense.

Quote Originally Posted by jintsrule View Post
    I was on the board on Monday, and it was brutal. There were threads about the coaches and Eli getting fired. I don't care if the coaches get fired, but keep Eli.

I'm thinking it might be Seattle and maybe NE. I don't watch enough AFC games to form an opinion on them. But keep an eye on the Cardinals too... their offense is finally finding a rhythm and they have a fantastic defense.
    God I sure hope NE is not in it. I don't think I could stand it here in NE with the Sox and NE winning it all.

Quote Originally Posted by jintsrule View Post
    The two things I notice the most on this board is either people ***** and whine wanting everyone fired, or people bashing other people for their comments.

+ Reply to Thread