+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Season Is Not Over!

I really like watching my Giants play good full effort football. I don't want them to lay down for the rest of the season so we can get a high pick. I want them to play hard, as if we were going to the playoffs. I want them to play like they are still getting paid good money. FYI they are still getting paid DAMN GOOD MONEY!.

But it's about more than just the money. I like to think the team I've been rooting for my entire life has some sense of pride. We've played bad this season but we haven't laid down for anybody.

Here's what I'll look for in the remaining games:

Can KG make adjustments to make his offense effective once again, because as of now I'm witnessing a steady 2 year decline?

How effective can AB be behind a very mediocre line and can this line improve it's run blocking?

Can Randle step up and become a consistent playmaker on offense with Nicks ailing?

Will C-Web comeback from injuries successfully or is it time for us to move on?

Can Eli keep up his good decision making of the last few games?

Will there be any improvement in this anemic pass rush?
    In the tough times we find out who we are...that's why I know VC will be back better than ever in 2015. #80 NYG4life!

Banned
    Its over, sowwy

Trouble is the Giants haven't played good football in a very long time. We don't have enough good players.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905 Get well, get back #80

Quote Originally Posted by Giantsrangers View Post
    Its over, sowwy
    Hes not talking about making playoffs, hes saying can this team still play like they have a pair of balls, make the correct adjustments and put themselfs in the best position to see what they need to work on during the off season

Quote Originally Posted by B&RWarrior View Post
    I really like watching my Giants play good full effort football. I don't want them to lay down for the rest of the season so we can get a high pick. I want them to play hard, as if we were going to the playoffs. I want them to play like they are still getting paid good money. FYI they are still getting paid DAMN GOOD MONEY!.

But it's about more than just the money. I like to think the team I've been rooting for my entire life has some sense of pride. We've played bad this season but we haven't laid down for anybody.

Here's what I'll look for in the remaining games:

Can KG make adjustments to make his offense effective once again, because as of now I'm witnessing a steady 2 year decline?

How effective can AB be behind a very mediocre line and can this line improve it's run blocking?

Can Randle step up and become a consistent playmaker on offense with Nicks ailing?

Will C-Web comeback from injuries successfully or is it time for us to move on?

Can Eli keep up his good decision making of the last few games?

Will there be any improvement in this anemic pass rush?
    Hopefully some of the questions will be answered.
    Tune in next time for the next episode of the New York Giants 2013 Season.... Roll the credits. lol
    Last edited by BigBlueAllDay; 11-28-2013 at 09:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulAnthony View Post
    Hes not talking about making playoffs, hes saying can this team still play like they have a pair of balls, make the correct adjustments and put themselfs in the best position to see what they need to work on during the off season
    Bingo!
    In the tough times we find out who we are...that's why I know VC will be back better than ever in 2015. #80 NYG4life!

Just like agent 47 said. How about dying with some dignity
    Close or you hit the bricks

All-Pro
    It's over. This offense is for once actually consistent. They are consistently bad and it's not going to change this year. Last week was their moment to prove they could turn it around and they where as bad as they have been all season. They where lucky when Brown fumbled the ball and when they forgot to touch Myers on that TD.

i think TC will still play to win. if the skins beat us , im not sure if we take a dive or shelf some starters.

ok to all the reality deniers.. please layout the scenario of this glimmer of hope? what? we need like 6 teams to win or lose in some way? ain't happening.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Formerly Brandon Jacobs