• END OF SEASON

23 53.49%
  • NO WE ENJOY BAD COACHING

7 16.28%
  • KEEP THE STUBBORN OL COOT

11 25.58%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Once upon a time there was a team cruising to the playoffs with 5 games to go

Thumbs up We're still in the hunt but this coaching staff must be replaced

If you look at the remaining games for all 3 teams its still possible for us to sneak in

But the benching of Nicks and the pulled back D of Fewell leads me to believe we are being coached by a trio of Morons

After stopping the run and pummeling QBs for 4 games the utter nitwit Fewell decides he's going to mess with success and go back to his
    6 in the box 4 man rush to protect against the bomb

It was an unmitigated disaster as Dallas ran all over us

On the other side the old fool benched Nicks and gave up on the run way tooooooo soon

I'm totally disgusted with this coaching staff and once again believe they must all go including the number one knucklehead Coughlin

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Banned
    STILL IN THE HUNT? LMAO!!!!!!

100% agreed

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    we are being coached by a trio of Morons

I'm totally disgusted with this coaching staff and once again believe they must all go including the number one knucklehead Coughlin

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
    +1

As for the players, they were I'll prepared and seemed like they were drugged and running in molasses
    The devil may care enthusiasm we have witnessed the last 4 weeks was completely gone

Quote Originally Posted by imstilripped View Post
    STILL IN THE HUNT? LMAO!!!!!!
    2 down with 5 to go yeah. We're still in it

Your sniff sniff I smell Superbowl is going out of the window.

We'll see
    It's not over

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    We'll see
    It's not over
    Well, let me not disturb your dream since you are having delusions. This thing was over as soon as Coughlin and the stooges came back after last season's debacle. Well, get ready for next year's nightmare too because the Mara's are busy counting their money and not paying attention to the garbage product they are selling. The Mara's have no respect for the fans who pay their hard earned money to see junk like this.

So tired of hearing , " We had GREAT PRACTICES all week" !!! Then let these coordinators screw up on game day . We had a third and three at cowboys 40 yard line . Play called , 20 yard sideline pass . incomplete . We had a third and GOAL from cowboys 10 yard line . Play called trap over left guard. gained 4 yards . Time to kick field goal .

+ Reply to Thread