+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Eli Manning: I canít remember why I didnít want to be a Charger

Quote Originally Posted by talbot View Post
    Was it Captain Crunch or Dinosaur Egg Oatmeal?
    It was a pancake with two sliced bananas as eyes, a strawberry as a nose, and a piece of bacon as the smiley.

And some apple juice.

Yeah, this is pretty much Eli saying, "I don't really feel like rehashing this decade old story. Find another story, d-bags."

Quote Originally Posted by Giant303 View Post
    are you seriously blaming the chargers for Leaf being a nut job? He's clearly not the brightest bulb in the box. Wasn't he arrested for trying to bring drugs in or out of Canada a few years ago?
    It wasn't the Charger's fault he was nuts, but it was their fault for drafting him and not doing their homework on him. There were some warning signs prior to the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    It was a pancake with two sliced bananas as eyes, a strawberry as a nose, and a piece of bacon as the smiley.

And some apple juice.
    Awww, I bet Eli was happy like a little baby when he saw that smiley faced pancake.
    Last edited by Eli's Giants; 12-04-2013 at 06:03 PM.

Test him...

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Always the safe play. It is like throwing a pass away out of bounds. It won't help but surely won't hurt either.
    nice one lol
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Quote Originally Posted by Giant303 View Post
    are you seriously blaming the chargers for Leaf being a nut job? He's clearly not the brightest bulb in the box. Wasn't he arrested for trying to bring drugs in or out of Canada a few years ago?
    If Leaf was nuts before then the Chargers as an organization aren't good scouts. I wouldn't want to go to a team with terrible scouts. He was arrested for stealing drugs from somebodies house not too long ago, but LT was also arrested for rape. Both of those things have ZERO to do with their playing days.
    Live and Die with the Giants

"I felt good today."
    -Eli Manning

Veteran

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by manton View Post
    If Leaf was nuts before then the Chargers as an organization aren't good scouts. I wouldn't want to go to a team with terrible scouts. He was arrested for stealing drugs from somebodies house not too long ago, but LT was also arrested for rape. Both of those things have ZERO to do with their playing days.
    I just read an interview from Leaf that was written by his cell mate one time from jail. They were friends... I guess still are. Leaf became heavily addicted to pain killers. I think from the interview that he wanted to escape from the world because he felt like he was being judged as a failure by too many people.

I always think of it as, Eli didn't not want to play in San Diego, he just really wanted to play here. And why wouldn't he, with the best fans in the world?

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Yeah, this is pretty much Eli saying, "I don't really feel like rehashing this decade old story. Find another story, d-bags."
    Personally, I'd rather he said your first sentence or Let's talk about the game on Sunday.
    ďNever argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.Ē MB Rule # 1

I'm sure he'd like to forget about this season as well.

+ Reply to Thread