+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Henry Hynoski or Connor

Quote Originally Posted by penguinfarmer View Post
    Conner was released by the Jets because he was always injured in 2012.
    Is that why they let him go? He's one of the better blockers I've seen...he's on Vonta level. He has been knicked up a couple of times already. He's much better than hyno.

Both, why not run a two fb set on passing downs? Can't be much worse than our current offensive line.

There must be more to Hynoski's injury as they have signed Connor for 2 years. Sad as Hynoski was a beast!

Quote Originally Posted by hadenough View Post
    Is that why they let him go? He's one of the better blockers I've seen...he's on Vonta level. He has been knicked up a couple of times already. He's much better than hyno.
    Yes. He had a bunch of knee and hamstring issues. and Jets released him midseason. Bengals picked him up late in the season when their FB went on IR.

both offer diff things.

connor has more size and power. but, he isnt as agile. he also isnt the pass catching option Hyno is. But, he is a serious serious bruiser. Hyno is as well, but he doesnt pack the same punch as Conner. really, the run game has blossomed when either or was in. so, really, we're in a good spot re: the FB position.

hyno is coming off injury. i let both compete, but, imo, Conner would win out unless he got hurt himself before next year. Hyno's also younger. ill also add this, when hyno was playing his best, he was a comparable level to Conner. But that was at his best. its really a tough decision bc we had success with both. do u go with the more powerful guy, or the guy who still has power, just less of it but also has other aspects that he is superior in.

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    both offer diff things.

connor has more size and power. but, he isnt as agile. he also isnt the pass catching option Hyno is. But, he is a serious serious bruiser. Hyno is as well, but he doesnt pack the same punch as Conner. really, the run game has blossomed when either or was in. so, really, we're in a good spot re: the FB position.

hyno is coming off injury. i let both compete, but, imo, Conner would win out unless he got hurt himself before next year. Hyno's also younger. ill also add this, when hyno was playing his best, he was a comparable level to Conner. But that was at his best. its really a tough decision bc we had success with both. do u go with the more powerful guy, or the guy who still has power, just less of it but also has other aspects that he is superior in.
    Conner is smaller than HH. By 2 inches and 20 pounds. Conner has played very well for the Gmen but I see a competitoin next season. I like that HH may be more of a threat out of the backfield too.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

The Terminator!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    OK
    Lol. You're so wise, dude!
    “JPP said there would be blood in the water,” Scandrick said. “Did he even have a stat today?”

Quote Originally Posted by P_Simms_#11 View Post
    Conner.

And he signed a 2 year deal.
    Agreed.

So far, Hynoski has only been around for 3 years and has more receiving yards. Conner has more rushing yards. However, Conner is built like a bowling ball and seems to hit people clean, square and with a lot of force. Hynoski looks like he glances people at times and stumbles.

+ Reply to Thread