+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I like turtles.
    and lamas

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    I hate Myers as a football player. Just a soft, unathletic player. I would be surprised if he is back next year
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I agree I want no part of this guy next season a rookie could easily out play him. He is 1 of the biggest reasons are redzone offense is so bad. He cant block so u have to pull him off the field or send him out as a receiver and everyone knows it. I feel like he is the perfect reflection for whats wrong with the offense
    totally agree with both of you. He is not the only reason, but a huge part why our offense has been so unsuccessful. He can't block a high school freshmen DE let alone an NFL DE or linebacker. A few games I was watching It looked as if he didn't even try to make the block, he just fell down. It's pretty bad when he makes Ballard look like a world class athlete. To me he just looks soft as TCHOF said

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    You're forgetting that Bennett played hurt for much of last year, and he also contributed with his blocking abilities.

Bennett provided a legitimate option in the passing game, whereas Myers is more of a last resort.
    can't even compare him to the black unicorn.. Martellus was a huge weapon for this offense, who could do anything you asked of him. He was also a very good blocker. People seem to forget how much Eli relies on the TE, Boss, Ballard, Bennett were his safety outlets when Cruz and Nicks weren't open, he loved working the middle of the field
    Last edited by DownWitJPP; 12-06-2013 at 05:12 PM.

GET WELL SOON

Unfortunately too many of these guys have "if he could only stay healthy" after their names.

Quote Originally Posted by TroyArcher View Post
    Unfortunately too many of these guys have "if he could only stay healthy" after their names.
    We specialize in them...........
    No one remembers who came in second.

Banned
    How would have people have felt about giving say a 5 or 6 rounder for tony G before the deadline?

Personally I would have liked it. He could have brought some much needed spark

Quote Originally Posted by americanmade View Post
    Maybe then you could have Moeaki on the bench next to Robinson. Brandon Myers has played very well lately, and with the giants cap space he is probably going to be in NY next year. Maybe Snee, Manning, Diehl, and about 6 others will re-structure their contracts to enable the Giants to sign a different TE. Moeaki is retiring due to injuries, ask the Chiefs how their cap got hit from him. Most of you "fans" are totally clueless, and only know football from video games!
    Myers blows. I know you're his uncle or something, but it's the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by DSP View Post
    How would have people have felt about giving say a 5 or 6 rounder for tony G before the deadline?

He didnt want to be traded and Im sure he didnt want to go to an 0-5 team

Quote Originally Posted by DSP View Post

He's retiring. So giving a 5th or 6th for 10-11 games in a lost and hopeless season would not have pleased me.

I hope you guys aren't forgetting about Adrien Robinson....Who needs Jimmy Graham when you got the JPP of TE's??
    Last edited by egyptian420; 12-06-2013 at 10:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    He's retiring. So giving a 5th or 6th for 10-11 games in a lost and hopeless season would not have pleased me.
    I really wonder if he will actually retire. I wouldn't be surprised if he goes ring fishing and signs with a contender next season.