+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Giants' Links: Why Has Big Blue's Passing Game Been Grounded?

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    You are right...

We didn't really throw a lot of deep passes however, that was actually really shocking because their pass defense is very suspect. I would of hoped we would catch them off play action and we didn't.

You're right though, I forgot it was somewhat balanced, but it sure didn't look like it.
    they just aint that good this year Ms. Rudyy.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    they just aint that good this year Ms. Rudyy.....
    No they aren't, it's really sad.

I don't think they will be this bad again, at least not in the Eli/TC era. If they are that's a damn shame.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

I'm starting to feel that as long as TC is here we will also see Gilbride along with Eli holding each other hands and joined at the hip...

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I guess that's what I mean.

We could have really destroyed them through the air off of play action. We didn't utilize the play action enough to catch them off guard. With a strong running performance and our red zone woes, it would of been the perfect game for that.

I didn't see much of the deep bombs that we're accustomed of seeing, which I'm not complaining, but again..play action could of killed them.
    I agree
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    1) Terrible O-line protection

2) One of Eli's worst seasons to date

3) Nicks and TE position are not dependable

...in that order
    ...........^ This ^, in no particular order.

Didn't matter who was calling plays or what plays were called.

Look at the line up: beatty, boothe, cordle, dehl, pugh, throw in snee, baas, hemann, ohI forgot the TE: myers along with TC; Kildrive &Kildrive Jr. Now Wattayouthink???

Wow! I had no idea that Eli has already been sacked 31 times... and Beatty has allowed 10 of them. I hate when players dissappear after a contract. It is probably the worst o-line Eli has had as a Giant. It's like we're in the Dave Brown era again.

This offseason we need to really focus on getting the talent level up on o-line and fixing the pass rush.

Offensive line was horrible / little better now but still not where it needs to be.
    Nicks again another season where he was not healthy and couldn't make the plays he needed to.
    Randle and Jernigan are not on the same page with Eli.
    Cruz getting triple covered with Nicks no longer a threat and Jernigan couldn't beat my wife at the line of scrimmage.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

+ Reply to Thread