+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Longer passes = Deep..

You know I'm right!!! Anyway, we barely passed in the Dallas game at all..which hurt us.
    No deep, intermediate, or short passes were heavily utilized..not even in PA scenarios where we could have killed them.
    They threw the ball 30 times in the Dallas game, which in my opinion was too much considering the weather conditions and the success of the running game. They also ran the ball 30 times, so they were well balanced, but they certainly didn't abandon the passing game.

I agree that PA would have been very successful had they used it, considering they gained more per run than they did per pass.
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

It's all a ruse....they want to keep Nicks down to avoid a big payday. ;-)
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    It's all a ruse....they want to keep Nicks down to avoid a big payday. ;-)
    lol can't believe some people actually believe that.....we're going to blow a season so we can sign a guy for the future....even our mayor on a crack and alcohol binge wouldn't believe that nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by brad View Post
    They threw the ball 30 times in the Dallas game, which in my opinion was too much considering the weather conditions and the success of the running game. They also ran the ball 30 times, so they were well balanced, but they certainly didn't abandon the passing game.

I agree that PA would have been very successful had they used it, considering they gained more per run than they did per pass.
    I guess that's what I mean.

We could have really destroyed them through the air off of play action. We didn't utilize the play action enough to catch them off guard. With a strong running performance and our red zone woes, it would of been the perfect game for that.

I didn't see much of the deep bombs that we're accustomed of seeing, which I'm not complaining, but again..play action could of killed them.

Let's go.

Because we have the NFLs oldest and worst coaching staff

For gaming, personnel, play calling, blitzes, long passes, short passes, tight coverage, deep coverage and on and on and on

They get it right about 50% of the time and take all 30 seconds on the clock to get it wrong Half the time

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Left tackle Will Beatty has allowed a team-high 10 sacks.
    Beatty is the biggest problem, he has to go. So does Reese for giving him that contract. Anyone watched this week's NFC playbook on NFL channel? They really exposed Beatty and the clips they used from the Skins' game were pretty embarrassing and pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    Because we have the NFLs oldest and worst coaching staff

For gaming, personnel, play calling, blitzes, long passes, short passes, tight coverage, deep coverage and on and on and on

They get it right about 50% of the time and take all 30 seconds on the clock to get it wrong Half the time
    No doubt, better coaching would help this team. We obviously need some better talent, but coaching can get you over the hump and focus on your strengths. We certainly don't do that.

Thanks at least someone on this board watches the games

Good coaches like Lombardi, Reid, the Tuna, Bellicheat can make a world of difference
    Duikkkkk Vermeil is another one
    Last edited by BParcells777; 12-07-2013 at 12:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Longer passes = Deep..

You know I'm right!!! Anyway, we barely passed in the Dallas game at all..which hurt us.
    No deep, intermediate, or short passes were heavily utilized..not even in PA scenarios where we could have killed them.
    30 attempts.....thats not "barely".....

you know I'm right...ha
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    30 attempts.....thats not "barely".....

you know I'm right...ha
    You are right...

We didn't really throw a lot of deep passes however, that was actually really shocking because their pass defense is very suspect. I would of hoped we would catch them off play action and we didn't.

You're right though, I forgot it was somewhat balanced, but it sure didn't look like it.

Let's go.