+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    After the pounding we gave mr Kelly a few weeks ago despite the close score I take anything he says with a grain of salt

Beat us 1st then talk.......right now we are the better team but despite what Parcells said it does not show in the standings

Quote Originally Posted by NYGFaninILL View Post
    Hey, give Romo some credit, they weren't in a prevent and Romo made fantastic, pin-point throws. If you blame the Cowboys loss on the defense you didn't see the whole game. They gave up 17 points to a top teir offensive team.
    Uhh... no.

I'm not blaming this one on Fewell, McBride got hurt on the last drive and Fewell's hand was forced. What I DON'T get is why he made Rolle play slot corner. With what I saw on Hosley outside vs Washington, Fewell should have just put Hosley in McBrides position and kept Rolle behind to bracket whenever Dez lined up against Hosley. Other than that, the Dallas defense has been carrying them all season. They lead the NFC in takeaways. Romo is still not that good...

Fantasy headline quotes:
    -Insanity, with "Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background, accumulated the highest point total this week and beat Hakeem Nicks 137.95 - 100.75, overcoming an 18.22-point spread.
    -Legend of Seawright Throat-Punches Mediocrity.
    -20-page Eli Argument Knocks Out Insanity, Delivers an Early-Season Message

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Uhh... no.

I'm not blaming this one on Fewell, McBride got hurt on the last drive and Fewell's hand was forced. What I DON'T get is why he made Rolle play slot corner. With what I saw on Hosley outside vs Washington, Fewell should have just put Hosley in McBrides position and kept Rolle behind to bracket whenever Dez lined up against Hosley. Other than that, the Dallas defense has been carrying them all season. They lead the NFC in takeaways. Romo is still not that good...
    Not to change the topic...

But Dallas has a pretty tough road ahead of them.. @Chicago, Greenbay, @Washington, Philly.

If they make the playoffs its going to take strong performances from Romo and company..

Antrel asks fans to "please stick with us" and when it's over "we'll all celebrate together."

kubiak may not be a good HC, but those that are questioning him as an OC dont know what your talking about. he's been one of the most successful OCs of the last few decades.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGisBallin View Post
    Not to change the topic...

But Dallas has a pretty tough road ahead of them.. @Chicago, Greenbay, @Washington, Philly.

If they make the playoffs its going to take strong performances from Romo and company..
    Green Bay (with Rodgers likely not back) and Washington are not tough road games.

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    Green Bay (with Rodgers likely not back) and Washington are not tough road games.
    Green Bay is a home game for dallas... Rodgers could be back for that.

Washington will be a challenge for them. Its an NFC East game and its their biggest rival...

Antrel asks fans to "please stick with us" and when it's over "we'll all celebrate together."

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Uhh... no.

You're mistaken. The Cowboys have the 3rd best offense in the league in terms of Points and the 22nd best defense in terms of points given up... their defense has NOT been carrying them this year. In fact they have the worst pass D in ghe the league

Source: NFL.com

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGFaninILL View Post
    Hey, give Romo some credit, they weren't in a prevent and Romo made fantastic, pin-point throws. If you blame the Cowboys loss on the defense you didn't see the whole game. They gave up 17 points to a top teir offensive team.
    I watched the whole game alright, but the point is the game came down to the defense needing to make a few stops and they couldn't. Pin point throws? sure he hit the receivers he wanted to because they were wide open, the defender was about 5 yds away. After the caught the ball the defense swarmed the receiver but only to tackle him after the ball was caught. There was no pressure on Romo, he had all day to throw.....i think he even had time to tie his shoes and send out a tweet with the time he had.

I love tc however time for a brand new staff I think our next hc will be lovie smith or if the steelers are dumb enough to fire tomlin over that sideline stunt I would love him as our coach
    FUTURE NFL STAR

through 4 games

13 rushes for 100 yards and a td
    13pancake blocks
    16 tackles 1 sack (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 )
    4-0 record

Don't you just love being in a position where other teams control our destiny

This is very very frustrating and I blame the coaches not the players

As for 0-6 we were not prepared to start the season, and we had the wrong personnel out there
    Last edited by BParcells777; 12-05-2013 at 09:35 AM.