+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    Don't you just love being in a position where other teams control our destiny

This is very very frustrating and I blame the coaches not the players

As for 0-6 we were not prepared to start the season, and we had the wrong personnel out there
    They were not that good regardless of the personnel. In some pots they had no choice. They played, as you stated, like an unprepared team. So even the right personnel in that case wouldnt matter. Top that off with crappy play from Eli and you have the 0-6 start
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    They were not that good regardless of the personnel. In some pots they had no choice. They played, as you stated, like an unprepared team. So even the right personnel in that case wouldnt matter. Top that off with crappy play from Eli and you have the 0-6 start
    That's revisionist history

Who puts a non blocking RB in the backfield with a struggling QB. They should have put Paysinger back there for goodness sake

Anyone who could pick up a blitz. At some point St Coughlin has to be held to task

Who puts a non blocking RB in the backfield with a struggling QB. They should have put Paysinger back there for goodness sake

Anyone who could pick up a blitz. At some point St Coughlin has to be held to task
    A coach who has 2 healthy running backs...neither of which can block. That is who puts a non blocking RB in the backfield.

im surprised there wasnt more interest by anyone in him. houston has had a dominating run game under his tenure. their offense has typically been potent and the past few years, has been among the leagues best.

and, his offense matches what TC would want imo; a run game that setups a killer PA game. also, his run blockng scheme would prob help the interior of the OL as it can kinda simplify things in a way. before this yr, shaub to a.johnson was among the best combos in the league. maybe we could get eli2nicks back on track. i would LOVE to see Brown run in Kubiaks system. he is actually similar to Foster in that they like to make that cut and then get upfield.

and, kubiak has had tremendous success as a QB coach and OC. even as a HC he was getting much better. id be all for it to be honest.

No a sttubborn OL coot who forgot there's a waiver wire and free agents that's who does it

Maybe he forgot he URL to the waiver wire. At his age understandable
    I forget where I put my keys constantly
    It's been 3 days since I've seen my debit card and Christmas is coming

Tom I understand ......it's frustrating

The best way to understand toms behavior is to look up zfranks tribute to the dung Beatle on you tube

I hear we are interviewing Morgan Freeman to coach the Giants if we do not make the playoffs this year

He does a stunning impersonation of Vince Lombardi. Imagine Morgan doing Vince's famous narrative on "This is a football"

Coughlin has fired coaches before at the request of the front office so why would now be any different...

Its not revisionist history at all. Why would Eli Manning, a 10year 2x SB MVP, be a struggling QB?? From game the offense sucked and it was way more than jst Wilson's poor blitz pick up.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    Its not revisionist history at all. Why would Eli Manning, a 10year 2x SB MVP, be a struggling QB?? From game the offense sucked and it was way more than jst Wilson's poor blitz pick up.
    Watch the games...every time he dropped back he was scarred to death

As soon as another RB stepped in he was fine