+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Results 101 to 108 of 108
  1. #101
    All-Pro Eliscruzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Warwick NY
    Posts
    6,510
    Quote Originally Posted by moosedrool View Post
    Keep resorting to high school sexual humor. It makes you look like a positive person.
    what lol...
    Should the Giants fire Gilbride....

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

  2. #102
    I agree it's hard to tell who is a fault. For me I put most of the blame on Wilson he needs to stop trying so hard and just follow his blocks and good things can happen. His pass blocking is atrocious, I don't know how he will get better at that. I really liked the kid from Stanford last draft Stephon Taylor if we didn't have Wilson I would've drafted him. Maybe we can grab the other Stanford kid this year if he declares.
    I really hope Wilson can do something next year. He doesn't even need to be a workhorse RB type but just someone we could use to take advantage of 1-on-1 battles in the passing game or something. Between a Darren Sproles type weapon and using him for both KR and PR, he would still have a purpose.

    Meanwhile...http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2013/1...ck-efficiency/

    Ugh.

  3. #103
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    31,264
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    I really hope Wilson can do something next year. He doesn't even need to be a workhorse RB type but just someone we could use to take advantage of 1-on-1 battles in the passing game or something. Between a Darren Sproles type weapon and using him for both KR and PR, he would still have a purpose.

    Meanwhile...http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2013/1...ck-efficiency/

    Ugh.
    We need to definitely use him like Darren Sproles or Danny Woodhead.

  4. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    what lol...
    I know right? I hope high schoolers aren't hogging all the jelly.

  5. #105
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,389
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinfarmer View Post
    I know right? I hope high schoolers aren't hogging all the jelly.
    OK...maybe we should get back to football.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  6. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    OK...maybe we should get back to football.
    Would you still prefer Fluker over Pugh? I remember you were a big Fluker guy prior to the draft.

  7. #107
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,389
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Would you still prefer Fluker over Pugh? I remember you were a big Fluker guy prior to the draft.
    Absolutely.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  8. #108
    flukers a bad dude, i've been a fan of him since that body slam on sio moore.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts