+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Eli nor Coughlin aren't going anywhere so why agonize over the impossible

One wonders how you are able to type with your hands crossed and tied in that straight jacket.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    One wonders how you are able to type with your hands crossed and tied in that straight jacket.
    I think people just don't realize how talented he is, that is an impressive feat indeed!
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Because moving on from both would be the best thing for the franchise at this point. Eli has regressed- played like crap for over a year now. Coughlin's loyalty to his crap staff has gone on long enough. It's what have you done for me lately not what did you do for me several years ago!

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    He uses Voice Recognition.

Banned
    The organization is certainly in a precarious position

Coughlin could be slipping due to age and being burnt out......but if he wants another season I think hes earned the benefit of the doubt to be given another shot to right this ship

But they also need a contingency. If the giants are below .500 by midseason next year it will be evident that something serious needs to be done. But the Maras would never embarass coughlin by firing him during the season. So the whole season will likely be a loss til Coughlin can retire/fired in the offseason

What choice do you make?

The coordinators undoubtedly need to go and its loooooooong overdue

Id love for cowher to replace coughlin. But I dont know if eli would like being slobbered on every time he throws an ibterception
    Last edited by DSP; 12-08-2013 at 06:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shockeystays08 View Post
    Because moving on from both would be the best thing for the franchise at this point. Eli has regressed- played like crap for over a year now. Coughlin's loyalty to his crap staff has gone on long enough. It's what have you done for me lately not what did you do for me several years ago!
    Wow, less than 2 years from SB XLVI...

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondring View Post
    He uses Voice Recognition.
    Siri, bah bah bah bah bah bah bah brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr yak yak yak

Quote Originally Posted by Shockeystays08 View Post

Has Eli regressed or is he just having a bad year along with the rest of the offense? Before you cut him loose, you had better know which it is.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

I think tc and Eli are fine... JR really needs to spent thos offseason planning his draft... The only think that will save anyone's coaching job on this team is OL... KG needs superior protection for his playbook and Eli needs it as we'll...

Otherwise I'd love to see KG go. This guy is a bum.
    I want to see Eli in a new system before I throw in the towel in him. He is smart and will adjust.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Has Eli regressed or is he just having a bad year along with the rest of the offense? Before you cut him loose, you had better know which it is.
    He was bad last year as well although he has been better the last few weeks. His accuracy has been brutal.

+ Reply to Thread