+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    He was bad last year as well although he has been better the last few weeks. His accuracy has been brutal.
    You don't need to convince me, but when I look at our current QB depth, I have to wonder about the rush to say adios to Eli.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    You don't need to convince me, but when I look at our current QB depth, I have to wonder about the rush to say adios to Eli.
    We better say adios to KG before we ever even think of moving Eli.
    In the tough times we find out who we are.

I don't blame Killdrive, coughlin or Eli, I blame Jakk, for clearly cursing this team with all his we are going to the Superbowl post

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    You can look well beyond the current roster. It only took about 80 years to get a quarterback that would become the franchise's most accomplished.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by B&RWarrior View Post
    We better say adios to KG before we ever even think of moving Eli.
    Then maybe they could actually impliment an offense with timing routes instead of this read and reacte crap. How can a guy be accurate when he doesnt know where to throw it? Especially with bad protection
    Have to make a decision in milliseconds

Quote Originally Posted by penguinfarmer View Post
    You can look well beyond the current roster. It only took about 80 years to get a quarterback that would become the franchise's most accomplished.
    I think picking Nassib was just the first sign we are preparing for life without Eli. I'm not saying Nassib is the ONE, but his selection does set the stage foe when the end is near.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1