+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Bench Player
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    46

    HERE IS REASON GIANTS CAN GET IN PLAYOFFS

    we win out, dallas lose 3of 4, philly wins two games and we hold tie breaker. We would hold tie breaker over philly I believe if they go 3-3 in division, and we go 3-3 in division right? Going by my theory that we win out would mean we beat Detroit and they lose to Detroit wouldn't tht factor in tie breaker?

  2. #2
    There's lots of ways to get there yet but the easiest is for us to win out and both of them lose the next 3

    After that we need a tie for their last game or perhaps the scenario you just described........real long shots all
    That's why Vegas is giving you 300-1 for us to go all the way

    Once where in, based upon our playoffs runs, we should go all the way
    It's getting in that Coughlin and Wilson made so tough in the beginning of the season

  3. #3
    All-Pro GameTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    No mans land
    Posts
    24,310
    Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    There's lots of ways to get there yet but the easiest is for us to win out and both of them lose the next 3

    After that we need a tie for their last game or perhaps the scenario you just described........real long shots all
    That's why Vegas is giving you 300-1 for us to go all the way

    Once where in, based upon our playoffs runs, we should go all the way
    It's getting in that Coughlin and Wilson made so tough in the beginning of the season
    giants currently 75/1....

    http://fansided.com/2013/12/05/super...ming-favorite/
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

  4. #4
    Crack is bad for your health.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,340
    At this point, I believe their best shot at getting into the playoffs is going to Stub Hub...

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Tampa
    Posts
    1,802
    Quote Originally Posted by nygfanmaybe View Post
    At this point, I believe their best shot at getting into the playoffs is going to Stub Hub...
    +1 , another delusional poster starts one of these threads, ridiculous...

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by imstilripped View Post
    +1 , another delusional poster starts one of these threads, ridiculous...
    It's not so much being delusional, just too optimistic. Yes, if that plays out, wed be in the playoffs but it's not going to happen so why bother?

  8. #8
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Posts
    6,954
    Quote Originally Posted by DIPSET_ALL_DAY View Post
    It's not so much being delusional, just too optimistic. Yes, if that plays out, wed be in the playoffs but it's not going to happen so why bother?
    Nothing wrong with a fan being optimistic... me, I am more of a realist, but there is no reason to try to dash the hopes of a fan just because we don't think the scenario is likely.
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

  9. #9
    Veteran BlueWreckinCrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Fort Polk, LA
    Posts
    957
    The odds of world ending are better then gmens playoff chances

  10. #10
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    42,409
    The only way we're getting into the playoffs is to plant one of these in Texas Stadium and the Linc........
    Other than that...........I don't think so.

    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts