+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HERE IS REASON GIANTS CAN GET IN PLAYOFFS

Bench Player

HERE IS REASON GIANTS CAN GET IN PLAYOFFS

we win out, dallas lose 3of 4, philly wins two games and we hold tie breaker. We would hold tie breaker over philly I believe if they go 3-3 in division, and we go 3-3 in division right? Going by my theory that we win out would mean we beat Detroit and they lose to Detroit wouldn't tht factor in tie breaker?

There's lots of ways to get there yet but the easiest is for us to win out and both of them lose the next 3

After that we need a tie for their last game or perhaps the scenario you just described........real long shots all
    That's why Vegas is giving you 300-1 for us to go all the way

Once where in, based upon our playoffs runs, we should go all the way
    It's getting in that Coughlin and Wilson made so tough in the beginning of the season

Crack is bad for your health.

Veteran
    At this point, I believe their best shot at getting into the playoffs is going to Stub Hub...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nygfanmaybe View Post
    At this point, I believe their best shot at getting into the playoffs is going to Stub Hub...
    +1 , another delusional poster starts one of these threads, ridiculous...

Starter
    To me I am just happy to watch Big Blue play.I am going to follow birds game.If by chance they lose that game then I will focus on Giants game.If they win in SD then I will watch with interest the cows play on Mon.night.Now if and I do mean if the cows lose that game then we can follow next week's game's.These are all very big if's but it is possible.Go Big Blue just play with pride and at least put some pressure on romeo and company.

Quote Originally Posted by plc View Post
    To me I am just happy to watch Big Blue play.I am going to follow birds game.If by chance they lose that game then I will focus on Giants game.If they win in SD then I will watch with interest the cows play on Mon.night.Now if and I do mean if the cows lose that game then we can follow next week's game's.These are all very big if's but it is possible.Go Big Blue just play with pride and at least put some pressure on romeo and company.
    Even if Cowboys and eagles both lose this week and we win, our chances of getting in are still infinitesimally small

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    There's lots of ways to get there yet but the easiest is for us to win out and both of them lose the next 3

After that we need a tie for their last game or perhaps the scenario you just described........real long shots all
    That's why Vegas is giving you 300-1 for us to go all the way

Once where in, based upon our playoffs runs, we should go all the way
    It's getting in that Coughlin and Wilson made so tough in the beginning of the season
    giants currently 75/1....

http://fansided.com/2013/12/05/super...ming-favorite/
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

The odds of world ending are better then gmens playoff chances

The only way we're getting into the playoffs is to plant one of these in Texas Stadium and the Linc........
    Other than that...........I don't think so.

"Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread