Ive seen stranger things happen
    Likely no
    Possible very

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    Ive seen stranger things happen
    Likely no
    Possible very
    Let's start tomorrow by a Philly loss and a gmen win

Give it a rest. We haven't beat a good team yet. Giants and playoffs at this point shouldn't be used in the same sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by imstilripped View Post
    +1 , another delusional poster starts one of these threads, ridiculous...
    It's not so much being delusional, just too optimistic. Yes, if that plays out, wed be in the playoffs but it's not going to happen so why bother?

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by DIPSET_ALL_DAY View Post
    It's not so much being delusional, just too optimistic. Yes, if that plays out, wed be in the playoffs but it's not going to happen so why bother?
    Nothing wrong with a fan being optimistic... me, I am more of a realist, but there is no reason to try to dash the hopes of a fan just because we don't think the scenario is likely.
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Their opponents are very good or dangerous
    Certainly not impossible

I have my fingers crossed
    I will forever cringe when i hear the name david wilson if we lose this trophy

Years ago allie sherman brought in a. Guy named driuk james in the same role in exchange for sam huff and i was convinced james intentionally fumbled the ball as a secret agent for the skins

Their opponents are very good or dangerous
    Certainly not impossible

I have my fingers crossed
    I will forever cringe when i hear the name david wilson if we lose this trophy

Years ago allie sherman brought in a. Guy named driuk James in the same role in exchange for sam huff and i was convinced james intentionally fumbled the ball as a secret agent for the skins