+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stinker season and another game not televised

Stinker season and another game not televised

Granted I live near Memphis and NY teams are clearly out of market here. But since Eli went to ole miss, and the Giants have been mostly competitive, I think ive missed maybe 4-5 games a year on average without the Sunday ticket package. Even given the fact that their division opponent games are always televised thats a minimum of 8 games guaranteed. This year man I cant see many at all. I can get internet streams and watch some but thats always dicey. Anyway, thought I might rant a bit and see if anyone else lives too far out and has the same problems

Watch ur games online.....I never miss any games I want to see.

It's not very hard to find streaming sports sites. I dare not post any links here but u can PM me.

I don't get a lot of Giants either. It's always Redskins and Ravens games.

Like you, I have to use the internet streams. It can be really annoying but as long as I see my Giants, I'm good.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Veteran
    In front of flat screen watching 3 & outs!
    This team is garbage, I don't blame the networks for not airing their games. How many games have we had this year that showed a display of offensive fireworks??? You kiddin me...we won a game with 5 field goals this year. (Yawn). If this team truly wanted its fans to have something to look forward to they should have shut up with the talking & won the Cowgirl game.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I don't get a lot of Giants either. It's always Redskins and Ravens games.

Like you, I have to use the internet streams. It can be really annoying but as long as I see my Giants, I'm good.
    Tell your parents you need DirecTV for studying
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by DayOneGiant View Post
    This team is garbage, I don't blame the networks for not airing their games. How many games have we had this year that showed a display of offensive fireworks??? You kiddin me...we won a game with 5 field goals this year. (Yawn). If this team truly wanted its fans to have something to look forward to they should have shut up with the talking & won the Cowgirl game.
    It's not a network thing, it's a media market thing. They wouldn't get the games if we were 12-0
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Tell your parents you need DirecTV for studying
    I know! That's the only part I hate about going away to school, I don't get all the damn channels. Oh, and we don't freaking live in Jersey anymore so...adios Giants.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Thing is it MUST be a network decision. Fox always had nfc games with the Giants unless they played an afc rival. at least I remember it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I know! That's the only part I hate about going away to school, I don't get all the damn channels. Oh, and we don't freaking live in Jersey anymore so...adios Giants.
    Never ADIOS, hasta luego When I was transferred to Virginia, our youngest son DEMANDED DirecTV as a term of his agreeing to leave NJ. We have season tickets and he was used to going to every home game.

# 80

How do you guys think this season will effect the # of primetime games we get next year?

+ Reply to Thread