+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gfanblue View Post
    Thing is it MUST be a network decision. Fox always had nfc games with the Giants unless they played an afc rival. at least I remember it that way.
    There are contracts requiring them to air the games on the schedule in the various markets they serve. There are local blackout rules for games where the game isn't sold out but I don't think that's ever happened to the Giants.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by Mlerman17 View Post
    How do you guys think this season will effect the # of primetime games we get next year?
    We probably won't have a lot of night games
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Probably not good

Veteran
    In front of flat screen watching 3 & outs!
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    It's not a network thing, it's a media market thing. They wouldn't get the games if we were 12-0
    Really? I live in Dallas & when the Giants were good I rarely would have to go to the bar & watch the games as long as the Cowgirl game did not air at the same time as the Giants. Not so much this season. I want to see this team finish strong, forget selling out for a draft pick, etc. But be for real, this product the Giants mgmt has given us is awful & hard to watch regardless of how the network execs feel about what will draw more eyes. That was my only point.

Veteran
    In front of flat screen watching 3 & outs!
    We probably won't have a lot of night games
    Well, at least the crummy NFL network guarantees them one.

Directv Sunday ticket is amazing,,, being military I move around country all the time, thank god for Sunday ticket

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWreckinCrew View Post
    Directv Sunday ticket is amazing,,, being military I move around country all the time, thank god for Sunday ticket
    +1

mm
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueWreckinCrew View Post
    When I had it, only needed it for a few games and this was living I Arkansas!!!! Because the networks showed almost every single giants game! Plus it was ridiculously expensive. Ill keep.watching online when needed. Now I got NFL replay last year and for $39.99 was well worth it. You can watch games after they aired but hey. It aint$300 like directv

Quote Originally Posted by gfanblue View Post
    mm
    When I had it, only needed it for a few games and this was living I Arkansas!!!! Because the networks showed almost every single giants game! Plus it was ridiculously expensive. Ill keep.watching online when needed. Now I got NFL replay last year and for $39.99 was well worth it. You can watch games after they aired but hey. It aint$300 like directv
    Arkansas and Dallas? Man, if you didn't have bad luck you wouldn't have any

Arkansas and Dallas? Man, if you didn't have bad luck you wouldn't have any
    Id live in Arkansas again. Dallas is good for a visit! lol