+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Stars and super bowls usually get you prime time slots. As long as we have Eli, Victor, JPP, and maybe Hakeem, we will get one or two prime slots at least. We play SF at home next year, so I definitely think that one will be considered for prime time. The away game in Seattle could be one, and we probably will get a divisional game in prime time. I say we get no more than 3 Sunday night or Monday night games next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Minnygiantsfan View Post
    Stars and super bowls usually get you prime time slots. As long as we have Eli, Victor, JPP, and maybe Hakeem, we will get one or two prime slots at least. We play SF at home next year, so I definitely think that one will be considered for prime time. The away game in Seattle could be one, and we probably will get a divisional game in prime time. I say we get no more than 3 Sunday night or Monday night games next year.
    One of the Dallas match-ups always seems to make it on as well. Got to take advantage of those markets.

Holy crap go to a sports bar and watch the game,its that easy.

All-Pro
    Here in Baltimore we actually get a fair share of the Giants games televised as long as they aren't going head to head against the Ravens. This week we aren't but I will go to the bar and watch after work, unless I get a late murder.

Quote Originally Posted by B-Red22 View Post
    Holy crap go to a sports bar and watch the game,its that easy.
    Very true, but consider direct tv first. It may actually save you $$$....and a lot of it if you drink while watching the games.

Quote Originally Posted by Minnygiantsfan View Post
    Very true, but consider direct tv first. It may actually save you $$$....and a lot of it if you drink while watching the games.
    Agree just saying its not the end of the world if the game isn't on TV, its fun going out for them every once in awhile anyway

[QUOTE=B-Red22;996956]Holy crap go to a sports bar and watch the game,its that easy.[/QUOTE
    Direct tv I can get as hammered as I want and not worry about dui

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    It's not a network thing, it's a media market thing. They wouldn't get the games if we were 12-0
    Not true. I live in the Atlanta Market. When the Giants were rolling in previous years they were shown here almost every week except for the immediate Atlanta area. Now that the Giants stink there an afterthought.