The back from Auburn.
He ran for 300yrds against Ealy and Sam and a remarkable defense. I didn't realize he weighed well over 200lbs. THought he was more a scat back, but at that size with that speed, he certainly has potential on the NFL level. Kinda alittle David Wilson in em?
He has been impressive I think. That Mizzou defense has been solid all year and he (and the rest of Auburn) ran all over them. I definitely think he has potential to be a NFL guy. I haven't seen much of Auburn but I watched most of the SEC championship game and he was a beast!
S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
2nd-6th round Mock (4/29) *1st round pick Eli Apple*
2) M. Jack LB UCLA 3) G. Hawkins OT LSU 4) B. Kaufusi DE BYU
5) M. Thomas WR Southern Miss 6) D. Hall FS Northern Iowa
Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team
I've got him in my mocks.... assuming he declares.
2016 MOCK DRAFT:
1. Leonard Floyd (Georgia, LB) or Ronnie Stanley (Notre Dame, OT)
2. Tyler Boyd (Pitt, WR)
3. TJ Green (Clemson, FS)
4. Kentrell Brothers (LB, Missouri)
5. Kelvin Taylor (Florida, RB) or Kenyan Drake (Alabama, RB) if still available
6. Tyrone Holmes (Montana, DE) or De'Runnya Wilson (MSU, WR)
Richard Mullaney (Alabama, WR)
I like him. Did see him on stage during the Heisman Show, must be 5'0" tall.
Im a fan, his dad was in 1 of my favorite hip hop groups, De La Soul (his dad was Maseo)
.... Just not in the 1st unless there is a TON of interior OL depth
Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'