+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Absurd Call

Absurd Call

That is the most rediculous call I have ever witnessed. Personal Foul on williams for tackling him too hard. WTF is the matter with this league!

Re: Absurd Call

[quote user="VegasGmen"]That is the most rediculous call I have ever witnessed. Personal Foul on williams for tackling him too hard. WTF is the matter with this league![/quote]

The NFL is turning this game into a joke. I know I would never pay to watch a game now or ever buy anything they sell. Means crap but after the touch football they are giving us they can kiss any of my money goodbye.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

the legue is a joke with the group of ref's they have!!! National Fix League

that was ridiculous. The officials heard that there were birds being shot down by the dozen in the NY/NJ area so they call a humane penalty because we tackled them too hard. What the heck next 10yard penalty next week for scoring too good a touchdown on the cheeseheads?

Roger Goodell is ruining the game
    "There is winning and there is Misery"

[quote user="mike kennedy"]Roger Goodell is ruining the game[/quote]

is or HAS
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

[quote user="ibbill"][quote user="mike kennedy"]Roger Goodell is ruining the game[/quote]

is or HAS
    [/quote]

Well, consider that the two #1 seeds have the worst two defenses in the NFL. So, if you like defense, like most Giants fans do, then yes you could say he's ruined it.