+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: A football life. 93 Oilers

  1. #1
    Veteran gfanblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Southaven, MS
    Posts
    2,346

    A football life. 93 Oilers

    anybody going to watch that just to see Kevin Gilbride get punched in the face? I know I will
    Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

  2. #2
    Veteran BlueWreckinCrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Fort Polk, LA
    Posts
    959
    I watched it thousand times this weekend on YouTube wondering every scenario in what gilbride did, which I'm pretty sure I figured out, but sure I'll watch it one more time

  3. #3
    Starter Shimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Schenectady, NY
    Posts
    417
    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/V2XswARA2n4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>


    Heil...

  4. #4
    I'll be working when it comes on... will there be a place i can watch online?

  5. #5
    Veteran BlueWreckinCrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Fort Polk, LA
    Posts
    959
    Quote Originally Posted by Shimmy View Post
    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/V2XswARA2n4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>


    Heil...
    Lmao good laugh

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Shimmy View Post
    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/V2XswARA2n4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>


    Heil...
    OMG that was epic!

  7. #7
    Veteran gfanblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Southaven, MS
    Posts
    2,346
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I'll be working when it comes on... will there be a place i can watch online?
    like crew said. YouTube of course but the whole football life show not sure.
    Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

  8. #8
    Veteran gfanblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Southaven, MS
    Posts
    2,346
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueWreckinCrew View Post
    I watched it thousand times this weekend on YouTube wondering every scenario in what gilbride did, which I'm pretty sure I figured out, but sure I'll watch it one more time
    what he did was probably the same crap he's still doing. 3n out after 3n N Out. defense was getting winded being on the field
    Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

  9. #9
    in HD - you bet

  10. #10
    Veteran BlueWreckinCrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Fort Polk, LA
    Posts
    959
    Quote Originally Posted by gfanblue View Post
    what he did was probably the same crap he's still doing. 3n out after 3n N Out. defense was getting winded being on the field
    Shotgun draws, bombs on 3rd and 2's and short passes on 3rd and 15's, I'm sure buddy said in his old fat raspy voice "draw again!" He got so frustrated then Punched him, kinda like I want to do to my tv

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts